Not her normal self

(Rose dreaming...)

"Today's fun hawk"

"Yeah... I had fun too"

Both of them stared deeply on each other's eyes and slowly begin to touch their lips to each other.

Then out of thin air Isabella showed up wrapping her hands around hawk's arm.

"Let's go hawk, the papers aren't gonna do itself" Isabella said as she clings tighter.

"Yeah, see you later rose. Be careful on your way back." Hawk said while looking at Isabella, holding her waist and almost kissing her.

"No! No!" (End of dream)
////////////////////////////////////

"NOOOO!!!!!!"  She screamed in fear, while tears rolling out of her eyes.

Rose was speechless and begun subbing. Arms rolled around her knees and face Buried.
——————————————————————————————————————
*RA

Rose came running in the classroom to her seat. Hawk looked at her.

"Your early today. miss me?" Hawk said with a flirty smile.

Rose remained silent while looking at the ground with her hair covering her face.

Then hawk noticed that her girlfriend isn't feeling well. Looking at her seems like looking from afar and thinking something else deeply.

"Rose... are you okay? Did something happened? Tell me!" Hawk said while holding rose's shoulder.

Rose looked up to him. "I.." Rose was paused when Isabella passed by.
"Hawk, nice work yesterday" she said with a gentle smile.

"Yeah sure." Said with a coldly uncaring tone.

Then hawk goes back to rose, who was still feeling down. Then hugged her.
"What's wrong? Tell me!" Hawk said while hugging her tight and stroking her hair.

Rose break the hug and said "Nothings wrong... hehe" she said with a sad tone.

Hawk didn't believe her and hugs tighter. "Rose I know something's wrong please tell me"

Rose broke it forcefully,
"I already said! Nothing's wrong!" Rose screamed angrily. Then walked away.

[is she crying?] hawk thought to himself.

And when she was running she bamp into Travis crying which make him confused.

"Hawk what happened?" Travis asked

"I don't know..." he replied
———————————————————
Meanwhile...
*courtyard.

Adrian was looking around and saw rose sitting on the bench. Adrian came closer trying to comfort her.

Rose was startled of who was in front of her then she looked up and realised it was Adrian.
——————————————————————————————————————
"What did You do?" Astoria asked a little disappointed.

"I don't know." Hawk said

"If you didn't do anything she shouldn't be crying. " Joy said

Hawk didn't reply back and felt guilty.

"You better fix this hawk snowwhite"
Astoria demanded.
////////////////////////////////////
•Head mistress Cinderella's class

"Students we will have a ball tomorrow night. Be sure to be elegant."

Hawk looked at Rose that was quite sad. Then he frowned.

*lunch time
•courtyard

[Rose is with Adrian again...hmph!
They've been together this whole afternoon, what are they talking about?] hawk thought to himself while eating an apple.

"Whatever I'll just ask her out for the ball"

"Ask who?" Isabella asked that came out of nowhere.

"No one" he said nervously.

"Ok I'll go with you" she said with an innocent smile.

"Huh??? Sorry but I already have someone...." he said while looking at Rose's direction.

"Why not? Your not going with anyone are you? Are you going with rose" she said desperately while moving closer to hawk.

Hawk froze when he heard the last sentence she said.

"Isabella I....." Hawk was paused when rose said that.

"Go with him. You two seem pretty close anyway" Rose said coldly.

Hawk grabbed Rose's arm pulling her on the back of the bush.

"Rose, what's wrong? Tell me!"

"Nothings wrong"

"Then why would you say that? It's like your just selling your boyfriend..!"

"Hawk don't over think it. We just decided to keep it low. It's not good for us if we go to the ball together."

"So what?! I already said, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM!"

"Don't you wanna go with her?"

"No! I want you!" He said while hugging her

Rose broke the hug and said
"Go with her hawk. She's waiting for your answer." She said with a down voice.

"FINE! IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT I'LL GO WITH HER!" He said frustrated. Then go back

Hawk came over to Isabella and Adrian that was talking

"I'll go with you to the ball" hawk said directly.

"Yes! Thanks!" Isabella said in excitement, and hugged him.

Then Adrian was confused but realised that rose was watching from behind feeling heartbroken when Isabella hugged him.

Hawk glared at Adrian and Adrian glared back.

"Let's go Rose" Adrian said as he and rose walk away.

Hawk was mad when he saw Adrian going away with his woman. Then he realised that Isabella was still hugging him.

"LET GO OF ME!" Hawk said irritatedly as he broke the hug forcefully.

Isabella looked at hawk a little scared.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay here's the next chapter. thank you guys for being patient I have nothing else to say. If you happen to like any of my chapters don't forget to like comment and follow. Also if you have any suggestions don't hesitate to tell. Until next chapter love you guys!