Author's note

So I didn't update in a while because there was a storm at our province, and we don't have electricity for days, can you imagine? It happened oct. 30 Tuesday. It's also the day when I published kid times part 1. So after I published that I watch some YouTube videos and I go to sleep. I woke up around maybe 1 a guess then I saw some notifications here in wattpad and in Facebook. I saw some voted in kid times part 1 and the other commented. Since I'm too sleepy I didn't check it. I charged my iPad and phone and go back to sleep. Around it 2am it was blackout, meaning there was no electricity, again too sleepy and i didn't care. Around 3am I heard something hit our roof, so then I totality woke up. At first it was just really really really really really super strong winds so I didn't care so I just red some wattpad stories. I manage to finished reading regal academy unknown fairytale. So when I did finished that I moved on in completing kid times part 2. So at that time I managed to finish half of it, but the only problem is I'm almost out of battery, so I asked my grandfather if I could charge in the car. It charged up to 60 percent. And luckily I did finished the story hehehe.  But I couldn't publish it because there was no internet.

I'm currently planning the sequel of the confession (not the way official title). I want this to be awesome, funny, romantic at the same time. The kind of confession no expect haha. I think I'm gonna add some jealousy scenes to because I do find it cute that way. Anyway I just want to tell you guys that. If you happened to read any chapter in my book don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Love you guys. Until the next chapter.