1st date part 3

It's already night time, and two of them are walking together back to the gate.

Rose pulled out the key into the key hole. They walked in and Rose was about to make a pumpkin carriage but hawk grabbed rose's hand.

"Can we walk for a while?" He asked genuinely. "Rose stares deep into his turquoise eyes, and nodded yes.

Hawk pulled out his wand and made a portal to the garden.

There are some parts of the garden aren't really explore by Rose and hawk thought that was the great time to show her.

Also a little cute moment to add in there date right?

There were snow everywhere since it is the SnowWhite's garden after all.

"You didn't tell this garden was bigger" "well... I didn't get the chance to show you around either." Hawk said as he look down in a bush of flower (you guys decide what flower it is okay?). And gave it to rose

"A beautiful flower for a beautiful princes" hawk said with a genuine smile.

"Thx..." Rose said and accept the flower while blushing.

Time skip....

They were chatting and silence cut it when hawk notice that rose is nowhere to be found.

"Rose?" Hawk said in a bit worried
"Tag your it!" Someone just suddenly shouted

And he was in shock being hit by a snow ball.

"Hehehehehehe!!" Rose laughed so hard  "why you little snitch...!" Hawk said with a playful voice.

And quickly he moulds snow balls in his hard and throw it at Rose.

Both of them are very childish at that time, they played for a while and got tired and stop.

"Ahhh...! That was fun" Rose said with happiness in her eyes, and sat on the bench.

Hawk also sit and wrap his arms around Rose. She didn't mind. 

Both of them talked for a while like hours...from their childhood, secrets, fear, and even current events.

Both of them can tell that they were having fun with each other. And later they realised that it must come to an end cause it's already getting pretty late.

"Oh no! It's late and how are we supposed to go back before drably notices?!" Rose said in a worry.

Hawk smirk and said "Don't worry, we're in the garden that means I can take you straight to you room in Cinderella castle.

(Since you can only enter the garden trough a mirror that means you come out of the mirror. They may go out wherever destination they wish as long as that place had a mirror on it.)

The mirror in Rose's room glow and rose jump out of there. Looking back at hawk and kissed him in the cheek and said "thx for the date, I loved it" she whispered in his ear.

Hawk smiled happily "me too. Good nyt." He added. And the portal slowly closed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well that's the end of their first date. So what do you think?

Anyway thank you guys so much for reading this! I've reach 3k reads just because of you guys and I'm forever grateful.
And if you guys have any suggestions let me know in the comments or pm me. Don't be shy I would love to know your thoughts😊

And it any of you guys happen to like any of my chapters don't forget to like comment and follow. Love you guys see you next chapter✌️😊