Coffession (part 2)

*dark castle

"Hello Rose...." Lucinda said "what can I do for you master?" Rose replied in a manipulated matter. "Gosh cuoz what did you do to her?" Leslie asked "Well just a little controlling potion that's all" Lucinda replied "your such a bad girl, I like it! Leslie said " enough with that chit chat, so what's the plan? Vicky asked. "Right.... so you wanted to rule regal academy and I want the Cinderella magic" Lucinda said.....

*At regal academy

"Has anyone seen rose anywhere? I've looking for ever since after lunch" Hawk said in worried tone. "Yeah I didn't see since" joy continued. Then a students walks over "I'm sorry, but have you been looking for Rose?" Gerald ugly duckling asked. "Well yes..." hawk said. "I happen to notice that she walk to Vicky's and left. "Vicky!? Why would she even go for Vicky?" Astoria asked. "Well do you know where they went?" Hawk asked worryingly. "No. I just saw them left the school that's all." Gerald ugly ducking said. "Thanks for your help Gerald" ling ling said.

•time skip
"We should find her!" Hawk said. "Wait hawk, we don't know where she is." Travis said. "True." Astoria added. "So what are we going to do now?" Hawk asked. "Rose is here" ling ling said as she pointed to the direction of rose. The gang was shock to see Rose, while she walks towards them. "Rose where have you been?" Ling ling asked. "Yah you didn't attend etiquette class." Astoria added. "Ugh" Hawk said in annoyance. "Sorry guys for worrying all of you." Rose apologised. "So what were you doing with Vicky?" Hawk asked. "I have something to discuss with her privately, sorry for not informing you." The bell rung. "Ok let's talk about this later then" Astoria said as they headed there way to there class

*time skip

"So students I hope you all learned something today". Dr. Lefrog said.

Then I little while, the team was walking out of the classroom and
Rose's begin to hurt. The team was shock to see her sobbing into the floor then ling ling and joy helped her to get up. "Rose are you ok". Hawk asked in a panic knowing that his princess was hurting. Rose didn't reply, and a little while her eyes began to turn red then she stand up as if someone was controlling her. Then Rose begin to float and a huge light surrounded her. While everybody around was watching in a shock then somebody said. "Quick call a teacher!"

"Hahahahahahaha" evil laugh. "Who's that!?" Hawk scream in anger. "Hello everyone! I'm your worst nightmare hahahahahahaha!!!." "Lucinda!" H.M Cinderella said. "O my... hello there Cinderella! Nice meeting you again" "what did you do to my granddaughter!?" Cinderella said in anger. "Nothing, just made her my slave..." "attack!!!" Hawk scream in anger. "Snow magic!" Hawk screamed but rose blocked his magic. Hawk was shocked, Rose look at hawk very mad with red eyes Hawk was still in a shock. The gang and attack Lucinda and rose but rose blocked their magic. "Let's go Rose. We're just waisting time here." Lucinda said. Rose glared angrily at her friends, and walked away with Lucinda. Everyone was on shock while Vicky and her team grinned happily.

*dark castle
"Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!" Evil laugh.
"Finally I've got the Cinderella magic! Now I can see the fairytale land bowing before me! Hahahaha!"
Leslie came inside the room and asked "Couz what are you going to do with her after you did that?" Lucinda stop and think for a moment. "Well... she can help me with some errands....." Lucinda said. Leslie rolled her eyes "Whatever" she said in a annoyance.

*regal academy
"What are we going to do mother? They got rose!" Clara said in a panicked tone. "Let's just calm down Clara." H.M Cinderella said. "Cinderella is right we have to keep calm"snow white said. Clara agreed and keep quiet.

•at the courtyard
"What just happened?" Travis said in shock. "That was ironic" Astoria said. Hawk was on a distant from the rest of the team. Then Ling Ling came up to Travis and pointed at him. "What do you want me to do?" Travis asked. Ling Ling look a him in annoyance. Then Travis realised what she want him to do. "Oh...." Travis said. Then he quickly go to hawk to comfort him.