Moongazer x Reader (1/2)

(Y/N) = your name
(E/C) = your eyes color
(H/C) =your hair color
(Y/Cls) =your class (swordmage, assassin and ect..)
......................

You hated him... You hated Moonganzer. He was your friend and he changed...

Flashback...
"Hello Moonganzer!" you said to your friend he didn't even looked at you. "What do you need? Commoner..." he said.
End of Flashback...

Now..he wants to talk to you.... He is sending you flower but you threw them immediately into trash. Every time he got near to you... You just ignore him. You doing same to him as he did to you. "(Y/N)!! Please let me talk to you!" you heard him shout. "Let me be.... You are annoying...." you said and walked away.

Akuta was your good friend and Shinji too. You met them at one tavern in Sidus Ur.. You quickly became good friends. "Well (Y/N)! Why prince of Qazri chasing you?" asked Akuta as you three drink in the bar. "We used to be best friends... He changed and hurted me.. I don't wanna see him anymore.." you said. "He is an idiot... He don't see how amazing you are.." said Shinji and you smiled at him. "Thank you boys... You're best!" you said smiling.. "Well Imma getting hungry... Let's eat!" shouted Akuta. As we began to eat someone came into bar..... Moonganzer...... 'Just great!' you thought sarcastically.... "(Y/N)?" you heard him say. "Look boys who we have here... So great and amazing Prince of Qazri... Moonganzer!" you said sarcastically. "What do you need?" you asked. "I need to talk to you
(Y/N)!" he said. "You talked to me enough 4 years ago! Or you don't remember how you called me?!" you barked at him. "(Y/N)... I..." he tried to say. "ENOUGH! I HAD ENOUGH! Go to someone else... Womanizer... " you said to him and left the bar. Yes...you loved him back then... But he changed...

TIME SKIP~ (Y/N) P.O.V.
I was in my room a and I was reading a book. Suddenly I heard knocking on the door. 'Who it could be in a hour like this?' I thought and went open door. "Oh... What do you want?" I asked Moongazer. "Please... (Y/N) just listen me for once... I need talk with you.." he said pleadingly. I signed and let him in. "So... Why are you here?" I asked. "Listen.. Everything what happened... I was stupid and...let my pride hurt you.. " he said. "Oh that's all? If is you can leave.." I said and showed him door. "No it's not... I was blinded by lies from Hamir.. " he said and I raised an eyebrow..

"I...she told me she loved me... But it was all lie... I thought she was my friend... My family..." he said and now I was really pised. "THEN WHAT ABOUT ME?! YOU DIDN'T THOUGHT ABOUT ME AS YOUR FRIEND?!" I shouted. "I did.. But... I was scared you will reject me..." said Moongazer. "Reject in what?" I asked. "Love... That time I was in love with you... Hamir told me you couldn't ever love me... Because I'm prince..." he said and my heart broke. "Then why you didnt told me sooner? I thought you hated me back then.." I said. "Me?! Hate you?! Never!" he shouted. I smiled. "Well then we are both stupid..." I said and went closer to Moongazer. "What do you mean?" he asked. I looked in to his eyes and said. "Back then I was in love with you too..." Moongazer looked shocked. "Why you didn't tell me?" he asked. "I thought you liked Hamir.. " I said.