chapter 10

Hope you guys like this chapter ;) and don't forget to share and comment love you.
Dipper pov
I was talking to Wendy to till her I don't have a crush on and to also tell her that I'm dating someone and her first reaction was. "What your dating someone who is it! Please tell me." I never thought she'd be that interested but I told her I was dating a guy. That I never thought I'd date then she asked me if I was gay and I responded with "I guess I am, I mean he's the first guy I ever dated." I was glad that I could talk to someone about my feelings toward Bill. Without actually saying Bills name as me and Wendy were still talking Mabel showed up looking like she's trying to hide something. "Hey bro I found this necklace and I thought you would like cause Persian blue isn't really my color and if you try to give it away I will know. Okay." She said the last part like she was planning out my death if I gave it away. " Thanks Mabel I love it." She smiles then walks away I look at the necklace and think how beautiful it look it looked familiar but i don't know why. "Hey Dipper do need help putting that on because I have the feeling if you don't your sister might kill you." Wendy said to me "Yeah thanks Wendy."
~time laps~
Its night time and I'm having this nightmare that I'm turning into this demon with silver hair and violet eyes. I've been having this nightmare for a few days but I don't know what it means. But this time when I woke up and went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror my whole body was filled with ancient ruin tattoos on me. I ran down stairs and into my uncle Standford room and showed him. He investigated the tattoos looked at me and said "These tattoos are written on the bodies of half demons." He then looked into my eyes and jumped back like he saw something ghostly. "What is it?" "Your eyes they're not brown anymore they're violated." I run back up stairs and back into the bathroom to see my body slowly changing. Antlers start growing on my head and my skin slowly turns light blue and my hair starts to turn silver. "What is happening to me." I say looking into the mirror could  i actually be a demon. Or is this just a crazy dream I'm in.
So hope you liked it so I finally decided to put in the half demon thing so yeah bye.