Chapter 17

Hey guys we are getting close to the end of the fanfic so I'm going to try to make the chapters longer. I hope you like this chapter love you.

Dipper POV
       It was an early Sunday morning uncle Stanford was out again and I was warming up when my mom walks in. With a horrible smile on her face "what are you smiling about?" She looks up towards me and says " how would you like to dominate the world with me and spend all of eternity by my side making all of the humans suffer. Sound glorious right?" I look at her as if she was crazy. "Your not serious ... right. I mean why would you want to rule the world, that seems like too much work for me." I laugh in nervous way cause when I look into her eyes again it looks like she was going to kill me. Like I said something that really offended her. I look at the ground afraid of what she might do when she says " I'll give you time to think about it. Now let's get started with the lessons." And we begin our routine, started off with sparing, then spell casting, and finally meditation. Uncle Stanford was still outside of course studying everything there is to know.
   A few days have passed and she asked again, but this time she seemed more cynical. more serious like she would hurt me.  " so my son do you agree." "why would I agree to do that?" She looked at me and an evil smile came upon her face and her eyes began to glow. She started towards me, but in a creepy way. "Why not, we could rule over all these insignificant humans that know nothing. We would be like gods to them." And as she was standing right in front of me you could tell she was going mad. She grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me close "so what do you say is it still a no?" I can't  even speak that's how afraid I am right now. When uncle Stanford walks holding a unique flower in his hands. "This is so interesting I've never seen a flower like this before I wonder What it's called. Hey Dipper what do you think?" He looked over to me and sees what's happening. "Hey what're you doing to him?"  He began running towards us when she takes one hand off my shoulder and strikes him " uncle no!" I scream when she looks at me " it seems you have chosen, don't come running back here or you're dead too." She let's go of me and I run over to uncle stanford. "The portal key is in my pouch."I run over to his bag and grab it and open a portal back to the mystery shack. And grab I grab uncle Stanford and jump through it. when we do we land in the house in front of Mabel and Grunkel Stan. They both rush down to us " what happened to uncle?" "What did you guys get your self's into?" " I... I tried... But she... And then he... I'm so sorry." tears were running down my face and they both looked at me in shock. "Let's take to the hospital c'mon." For the next few hours we were at the local hospital by uncle Stanford's bed side wondering what will happen next. And I was trying to get ready for when she came to earth. So I talked to billy and told him everything he said he would go ask about my mother. And I told Grunkel stan and mabel all that had happened when we were there. And that we should be getting ready for her.
Sorry guys I didnt post this sooner I hope you like it. And just so you all know we are coming to the last few chapters so I hope you guys like them. OK share and comment love you guys bye 😊💜