Chapter 5 -The Dream-

2 days ago....

Artemis smirked and left the open field.

She was exhausted after killing Hades.

“brother... I have killed Hades for you”

She sat down in front of her brother’s grave and rested for awhile. She stood up once again when her eyes saw a glimpse of light passing through the night sky. As she looked up, many other light ran across the sky...

“It looks like the meteor shower has began”

The sky was very pretty, hundreds of light moving across the night sky.

Artemis then remembers Persephone and Hades together.

“I’m sorry Persephone... I didn’t really mean to ruin your special night”

She felt a little guilt in her upon killing Hades.

Artemis felt a little sleepy, so she sat down on an old tree beside Apollo’s grave.

She slowly closed her eyes, then after a few blink she appeared in a different place... she’s dreaming... it’s definitely a dream.

She stood up from the ground and looked around. The place was not familiar to her.

A voice called out her name.

“Artemis”

Her heart starts beating fast, for she recognises the voice that called her out.

Artemis’ eyes slowly turn watery as she turns around to face the person that called out her name.

Tears falls down her cheek when she saw Apollo standing in front of her. She couldn’t believe her eyes that she would be seeing Apollo once again.

“A-Apollo... I-Is that really you?”

Artemis covered her mouth with both of her hands as she slowly walks towards Apollo. She was really happy to see him once again.

“I miss you so much, Artemis”

Artemis ran towards Apollo and gave him a tight hug.

He patted her head with a big smile on his face.

“I miss you too, brother”

Tears continuously flow down her cheeks, but Apollo used his finger to wide them.

“I can see that you’re still a cry baby, my little sister”