Chapter 4 -Powerless-

Persephone was dashing through the forest, while her knight is barely keeping up.

“Milady, please slow down”

Persephone ignored him and continued increasing her speed. Her eyes were on the road, but her mind was all puzzled.

“Milady, slow down a little.... you might end up hurting yourself”

She still didn’t listen to him. Persephone was not in the mood to talk too; she can’t even focus on what she was doing at the moment. She is still confused on what is happening right now.

As she continued to dash through the forest, she saw something following her at the side of her eye. It was only a glimpse, so she can’t even tell what it was.

Something crashed inside the forest, which caught her attention. But when she tried to turn around to see what it was, her horse was suddenly got hit by a big club.

The horse she was riding flew into the air and made her fall off.

She was unconscious for a moment because of the fall. As she slowly opened her eyes, she saw her horse on the ground... DEAD.

“W-what the h-hell was t-that?”

She felt something... Something was touching her body. Persephone was then lifted into the air by this monster.

Her vision hasn’t completely recovered yet. Everything was a bit blurry; the only thing she sees is a big monster that was half horse, it was a centaur... She was lifted into the air by a centaur.

Persephone resisted and tried to break free, but the centaur has a strong grip.

“Uhhhh... L-let go of me-”

She started hitting the centaur with her hands, but it was no good. It just laughed at her actions and spoke up.

“What is a beautiful lady like you doing out in the forest alone at night?”

The centaur stared at Persephone with lust in his eyes. He was starring at her slender body, and licked his lips.

Persephone felt irritated at the same time disgusted because of the lewd looks the centaur is giving her.

“L-let go of me!”

She once again shouted, but the centaur ignored her. He loosen up his grip a little and used his hands to rip off Persephone’s clothes.

He could already see her beautiful body. Her breast down to her abdomen was revealed.

Tears started falling from her eyes, for she has never been humiliated like this before.

‘Am I going to be violated by this foul beast?... T-the only person who can see me like this is Hades’