Chapter 11 -Necromancers-

We went to the beach after settling down our things at the hotel. I laid down a big blanket at the sand and put up a beach umbrella beside it. Kaname is already in the water the moment he finish changing, he’s like a kid that saw his favourite toy.

I sat down on the blanket waiting for the girls... I still can’t believe on what happened to me on the bus. I know it’s a dream, but it is also real. My right hand feels weird; I just can’t take my eyes off it. There’s no backing out now, Apollo trusted me his power... well I didn’t plan to back out anyway.

“Iori!”

Artemis called out my name, which made me look at the direction on where the voice was coming from.

“...”

Not a single tone came out of my mouth; I am very speechless on seeing Artemis.

She is very pretty.... no scratch that... she looks very beautiful. She’s wearing a dark blue bikini they bought the other day and a yellow scarf tied around her waist.

I remember Artemis thinking twice on buying the bikini, she said it was too revealing. I didn’t know what it looks like because I was left outside the shop when the two girls were buying it. Miyoko said it would be a surprise...

The guys at the beach were staring at her as well. I stood up from the ground and removed my jacket; I went beside her and wrapped my jacket around her shoulder. She looked at me confusedly.

“I don’t want you getting embarrassed on your first trip in Japan”

I said to her as I look away and scratch my head. She smiled at me and thanked me.

“so... what do you want to do?”

Miyoko asked as she takes the beach ball beside our things.

Hmmm... I just want to sleep and take a nap, but I think I’ll just enjoy this trip with Artemis and everyone.

We played the whole time and ate at the nearby diner for lunch. After eating, we rested for a bit before going back swimming, it’s really fun being with these guys. But something is really bothering me, it’s not the whole dark presence thingy but it’s about Miyoko and Kaname... they’re really close to each other, it’s not that I don’t want it or something but it’s really nice seeing the two of them happy... I sound like Miyoko’s dad, hehe.

Maybe I’ll make them spill the bean another time. I’ll just let them off for now.

Ah.... It’s a very exhausting day. We returned back to our own room after eating dinner.

Kaname and I just laid down on our own bed and rested our body for a while, the stamina that we gathered up last night is already drained.

*knock knock*

“Kaname, open the door!”

I said while my head is covered by a pillow.

“...”

He’s not responding. I removed the pillow on my head to check on him... he’s already asleep?! That was fast.

I stood up from bed and went to open the door. The moment I opened the door, Miyoko rushed inside carrying a few bags of chips. Artemis was still standing outside waiting for me to invite her in. I took the beverages from her and invited her in.

“Why are you here?”

I asked Miyoko, getting confused at the moment. Artemis laughed and answered my question.

“remember that we will be having a slumber party in your room after dinner. I can’t believe you forgot about that”

Oh yeah. I think we’re just too tired, that’s why we forgot the girls coming over.