Chapter 2 -The Hunt-

It was a bright night, a great night for hunting.

Artemis was sitting on a branch of a tree waiting for Hades. Then something caught her eyes walking through the woods...

It was Hades... but someone was holding his hand, it was a woman’s hand... Artemis was shocked to see Persephone with Hades.

“Are they going to watch the meteor shower...? TOGETHER?!”

Artemis was talking to herself, but she has one problem... she didn’t planned to kill Hades in front of Persephone.

“I have to do it... I have to kill Hades today. I have been waiting for this day; nothing will stop me from doing so”

Artemis was filled with anger whenever she remembers the day Apollo was killed.

After a little while she heard something, it was... Laughter?!

“Are they Laughing together?!... Are they both having fun together?!... Hades and Persephone?!”

Artemis was shocked to see this event, because it’s very rare to see Hades and Persephone smile at each other. The usually fight and ignore each other when they are together. Since the day Persephone was kidnapped by Hades and forcefully marry her, all Persephone did was hate him and give Hades the cold shoulder.

Hades and Persephone both sat on a grassy open field as the breeze blew. Persephone rested her head on Hades’ right shoulder while the two of the watch the bright sky filled with stars.

Artemis can hear their conversation even though she is a mile away from them; well she’s not the goddess of the hunt for nothing. She has a great accuracy and fast reaction time, and she also has a great eyesight and hearing.

“I finally got some time to spend with you Persephone”

Hades said while brushing down Persephone’s beautiful golden hair with his finger.

“Well it took you long enough... But today’s going to be a great night with you”

Persephone said with a bright and beautiful smile.

Artemis felt irritated upon hearing their lovey dovey conversation.

She can’t wait a little longer; adrenaline was rushing through her body. Killing Hades would be easy for her. But something inside her was stopping her actions.

Artemis took out her bow and positioned herself, she drew out her first arrow and prepared to fire.

The wind blew as she released her first arrow... it was a... MISSED.

The arrow hits the tree behind Hades. She accidentally miscalculated the wind pressure.

“Stupid me... I never miss. I should calm myself”