Chapter 8 -So-called Date-

-Artemis’ POV-

I woke up from my long rest and I feel quite better now. I sat up then looked at the clock hanging on the wall

‘1:12 pm’

So I was asleep the whole morning huh? I stood up from the bed then walk towards the door, I took my cloak hanging on the door and wrapped it around my body.

As I open the door, I remember Iori’s face… he was taking care of me… why is he doing this to me, we only just met a while ago and now he took me in as if he knows me. Just remembering him makes me feels safe. What’s with him anyway? He gives off a different aura... a warm aura.

I went down the stairs to tour around the house, but the front door suddenly opened. At first I was scared, but it was just Iori.

“Oh!”

He was surprised to see me standing on the staircase.

“W-welcome home... you’re early”

He took of his shoes and walked towards me.

“well.. I was just worried about you... And I thought you might want something sweet”

His face started turning red as he hands me this small pink box.

“T-Thank you”

I took the box and went to the dining table. I opened the box and saw this cute strawberry crème pastry... it looks delicious.

“oh yeah, after you eat that changed into your dress”

“why?”

“I just thought, since it’s your first time in Japan, we might as well have some fun”

He gave me a big smile and went upstairs.

I finished eating the pastry and went straight to my room. I removed the pink clothing on me and took my dress hanging on the chair. As I put it on, I can smell a very nice fragrance from my dress.

After my preparations, I went straight downstairs. I saw Iori standing near the door, he’s wearing a black jeans and a grey V neck shirt, he actually looks good on this clothes.

“W-what’s wrong?”

I asked him. He’s just silently staring at me... I can feel my face turning red.

-Iori’s POV-

I’m near the door waiting for Artemis. I can hear footsteps from the stairs, It must be her. I turned around to see if it was her...

My jaw dropped upon seeing her in her beautiful white dress, so this is a real goddess. Words can’t even express her beauty. My heart just started beating real fast, I’m very speechless right now.

“W-what’s wrong?”

Her face started turning red. Crap, I must be putting up a weird face just now.

“I-It’s just... you look beautiful”

My face started feeling hot. She went down the stairs and walked towards me.

“Let’s go?”

She asked me. I handed her, her shoes and helped her put it on. After putting on our shoes, I opened the front door.

“Let’s go!”

I said with a smile and went out the door with her. We went to the station, so we can go to the big city faster. Many guys started looking at her, even guys with their girls can’t take their eyes off her, well it’s expected; even I couldn’t take my eyes off her.