• 12 •

• Nahmir •

"Bullshit" I mumbled.

Addison just left, didn't say shit to me. Yeah I gotta admit it do kinda hurt, but ion think she wouldn't leave for no reason.

"Why she leave?" I asked everyone going down the stairs.

"Ion know, she was chillin up there wit Glizz and then yelled sum then left" Jay chuckled playing the game.

"Bullshit" I mumbled.

I looked at the rest of the guys as they paid no attention to me.

"Where Glizz at ?" I asked and got no response.

"Aye, where the fuck Glizz at?!" I yelled and they all looked over at me and Jay sighed pointing upstairs.

"Y'all could've answered the first fucking time" I said heading upstairs to Glizzy's room.

Glizz was laying on his bed as I walked in.

"Aye nigga, why Addison leave?" I asked and he ignored me.

"Nigga I know you hear me" I said and he looked up from his phone at me then back at his phone.

"I told her not to get involved, then she went on about how you were her boyfriend and she was suppose to care and be there or whatever and then I told her not to get involved again and then she said we crazy and left" he said bluntly.

I took a deep breath, I had to process what he just told me.

"That's some bullshit Glizz, I wouldn't tell yo girl sum like that. We suppose to be bros, but that's cool" I said walking out his room.

I walked into my room laying back down. I winced in pain feeling my back ache.

• Next Day • School •

Addison hasn't spoken to me all day, she's been around that lights skin dude all day but it's lunch so imma try to speak to her.

"Addison" I said walking up to her. She looked up at me and smiled really big.

"Hi Nicholas" she said.

"Why haven't you been talking to me?" I asked and she looked away.

"Could we talk in a more private place?" she asked and I grabbed her hand leading her out of the cafeteria. I went down one of the hallways that were empty and looked at her.

"I've been trying to improve myself, like you know fix myself. I wanna be better for you, well and for myself as well." she said and I softly grabbed her wrist, She flinched a little bit.

"You don't need change Addison, I like you for who you are. The only thing that really bothered me is you being around that dude" I said and she chuckled.

"Nick that's my cousin, Larri. He's some sort of youtube star, he's been helping me." She said and I chuckled.

"He better not try nun wit you" I said and she rolled her eyes.