•13•

• Addison • 4 Months Later •

I had just got home from cheer practice and I was sore.

"Amari?" I yelled out once I walked into the house. I got no response so I just went into my room.

I dropped all of my stuff and laid out on my bed getting on my phone. I texted Nicholas telling him to come over so I wouldn't be alone.

Usually Amari and her mother are out, I really don't know why but it's something they've always done. I didn't wanna mess up their mother daughter bond so I always stayed home and invited Nick over.

• • •

Nick was eating up all of the snacks being fat, like always.

"How are you so freaking skinny but you eat a whole lot?" I asked him once he walked into my room with another bowl of chips.

"I don't know honestly" he said sitting down on my bed.

"You fatttttt" I laughed getting up off my bed going into my bathroom grabbing my soaps and towel.

"Hey, i'm gonna be in Mari momma room if you need me" I said walking towards my room. Nicholas simply shook his head at me and I left.

I started the jacuzzi in her room and undressed myself getting into the tub. I put my hair up into a messy bun and relaxed in the water.

I had been laying in the water for awhile now when I heard the door creaking. I looked up seeing Nick by the door.

"I was tryna see if you was still alive" he joked and I rolled my eyes.

"You think you funny" I said and he chuckled.

"I am funny baby" he said making his way towards the tub.

"Nick what you doin?" I asked and he bent down to the tub and put his hand in the water.

I kept my eyes on his studying his face feeling his hand move the water around as he moved it.

I felt his hand touch my stomach, I gulped trying not to show the nervousness I had.

His hand slowly made its way down to my vagina. His finger slid in between my lips slowly making my breath hitch.

"Can I?" he asked and I looked at his hand under the water.

"S-Sure" I stuttered.

Next thing I knew he was undressing himself getting into the tub with me.

I watch him as he shuffled around in the water trying to find a spot to sit.

The water jets turned off.

"You good?" he asked. I put my arms over my chest because his eyes went down.

"I-I'm good" I said and he chuckled grabbing my arms softly and moving them off of my chest.

He then started talking while running his hands all over my body.