Eyes

Tom POV:

WHAT THE HELLL IS HAPPENING . I can't see but my eyes are opened and I'm walking around my room .
  "OK maybe this is a dream or... My eyes are shut closed" I tried to reasure myself . I tested the theory of my eye being closed and instead of touching my eyelid I went inside my eye socket. "Aaah fuuck!" I tried to stay quiet cause tord was right in the next room and i really didnt want him to know ,but I couldn't help it . I was looking for the bathroom door but instead walked into a wall ,fuck you wall . I turned around and walked towards something and bumped into it hard! And to my luck it fell and made a loud thud . super loud .
"Was that my fucking dresser , how the fuck did that fall" I attempted to pick it up trying not to leave a mess, but my stitched tightned feeling like there going to pop .so..... fuck this  . at least I knew where my bed was . I walked toward it directions and I sooner I found my bed ............in a unpleasant way . I fucking stubbed my toe. I just stood there . screaming in my head . tears from the pain started stinging in my eyes but sober men don't cry . I wiped the one tear and plopped on the bed. I sat up . knees brought to my face and my arms rapped around my legs . and I started motioning back and forth .  what happening am I blind? . no no no it can't be my eyes are probably swollen no no then how did I put my hand in my eye . fuckI was panicking  . and ever time of panicked I would go to sleep and that what I did , even though it took thirty minutes of me rolling around to sleep.

Time skip to morning~

  Tord POV:

     My alarm went off as rusual and I got out of bed and put my red leader suit on . only I have it . after I was done I left my room to wake up tom . my heels echoed through the hallway of an empty ,quiet hallway . I made it to his and opened the door . immeadietly I saw a dresser on the floor .what the fuck . I walked over to tom but something felt off .
   "Tom?". He was a deep sleeper but in less than a second he poked his head up.........not facing me .
  "Tord ? Is that you" I was slightly confused in tom but I just chuckled.
  "If you looked at me them you would know who it is" he made and 'ohh' sound and turned his head toward me . I looked at him and my eyes drifted to his eyes but they weren't as usual . he had a red ring around his eyes and it seemed as if you can see deeper in his eye as if he pushed his eyeball all the way back.
  "Toom? Are you OK?"I asked.
   "Uh , heh yeah I'm perfectly fine!"he said it in a way like he was forcing himself to say it .
  "Tom? Tell me what is wrong".
  "Nothing , I swear. ,.... I'm just a little frightened about mike still . " he lied . I sighed with relief thinking something wrong with his eye .
   "Oh OK well come and get dressed I placed an outfit for you in the bathroom ." after I said that I hard him whisper 'aww shit' . OK what is going on .
  "Go on tom I'll wait for you here" he nodded and got off the bed fairly slowly .hmm . he stuck his hands out and walked up against the wall . once he felt it he started moving side way hand still on the wall towards the bathroom door but I stopped him. I ran over to tom but he didn't know or see? Me so he put his hand on my chest before squealing . I just laughed .
   "Oh tord what are you doing"he said a little nervoius was he scared of me  .
  "Tom......can you....see?" That was my main question .
"I um ., I could- I uh ,well i-"
  "TOM ANSWER" he flinched a little but sighed he looked down on the floor and opened his mouth and whispered a 'no'. I picked up his chin and looked at his eyes , examining it .
  "Oh tom .....does it hurt" I said in a accidental loving tone . it felt like he could see me at that moment for a little until his eyes looked dead again . I didn't notice my lips curved a little. His eyes are such a mystery .
"Tord? Am I blind . a-am i-i ?" He was really worried . I nodded a yes but he didn't notice it. I had a urge to hug him and I found myself to do it I wrapped my arms under his and hugged him and surprisingly he hugged back .
  "Yes you are blind  ...........but not for long , don't worry ,Thomas" he hugged tighter . I was smiling , I enjoyed this , I loved his company . he layed his head in my shoulder , relaxing a bit
"Thanks tord"
"No problem Jehovah "I could feel him smile and I loved that feeling . maybe if I help him and have his trust . maybe just maybe he could be my.........

Friends.

Hello sorry for slow updates I'll try to do two chapters today . hope you enjoyed it . feedback?