Chapter 1 - The Beginning Of ORGY FRIDAYS

Play this song once its says

——————————————————

            It was a horny afternoon at the Bangtan estate. It was Friday and the beginning of ORGY FRIDAYS. It all started with two horny souls, one named, Taehyung and another named, Jungkook. Together they were Taekook. Jungkook aggressively pushed Taehyung into a lightly dimmed room where ORGY FRIDAYS took place. With another push Taehyung was flat on the large king bed facing Jungkook's body. Taehyung then put his hand on Jungkook's rock hard abs.

"Can I be top this time?", Taehyung whined.

"No.", he growled ripping off Taehyung's shirt.

PLAY THE SONG HOE

          It all suddenly became extremely frisky as Taekook was doing the deed. Out of nowhere popped in Namjoon and Seokjin. Together they are Namjin. They frantically started kissing not noticing Taekook was there. Then Namjoon threw Jin onto the bed next to them. They started to remove their clothing. Things started to get even more frisky.

Meanwhile Yoongi and Hoseok were watching 50 Shades of Grey. Together they are Yoonseok. While they were watching Hoseok started to get hard and Yoongi saw, then became horny as well.

"Should we take this to the bedroom?" Hoseok asked in a husky voice.

"Definetly," said Yoongi while winking.

            So Hoseok turned off the tv and picked up Yoongi from the couch bridal style. Hoseok couldn't control himself and gently grabbed Yoongi's neck and started kissing him. Hoseok took long strides to the room because he could not wait to be in Yoongi's bubble butt. That's why the whole time he was carrying him, he was squeezing the yoonbooty. Finally they made it to the room, Yoongi kicked the door open with is long, gorgeous feet. Right then, Hoseok slowly placed Yoongi onto the third bed, careful not to hurt the love of his life and crawled on top. Hoseok then delicately took off their clothes. Yoongi helped him take off his briefs. They also started doing the deed. Then everyone noticed the presence of each other. For some reason they had an urge to mix and start an orgy.

           Namjoon then gets out of Jin and makes erotic eye contact with Jungkook. Jin felt a pang of jealousy and decided to let it go for now. Hoseok suddenly jumped on Jin and surprised Jin but he was relieved when he inserted his you know what ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Everyone else then mixed as well.

In the meantime Jimin was munching on a bag of Lays chips (NOT SPONSORED). Suddenly he heard Taehyung moaning. He got curious and got up off the couch. He walked to where he heard inappropriate noises. He walked into the room without thinking. Once he saw what was happening he immediately got hard and dropped his bag of chips (POOR CHIPS!). He couldn't stop looking away so he brought a chair without anyone noticing and placed it in the middle before them. Jimin then sat down, before he knew it he was jaking off.

Suddenly everyone stopped.

"Jiminie, what are you doing?" Hoseok asked seeing Jimin jaking off in front of all of them to their surprise.

"Shh...Just keep continue. Oh and go faster." , Jimin said out of breath.

So they listen and picked up the pace.

While they're doing it, Jimin changed the music to his masturbation playlist. The songs in it are Answer: Love myself, House of Cards, Singularity, Stigma and BST. (So if you want the full experience, play the songs). Out of nowhere while Answer: Love myself was playing Jimin let out a sound.

"I'm learning how to love myself!~" Jimin moaned.
————————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED HOES

Thanks for Reading