Chapter 10- Anna ou-

I'm sorry, I had to name the chapter that 😂
———————————————————————————

The morning at the Bangtan residence started off with a loud noise that came from their leader, Namjoon. He ran around the house screaming and pressing an air horn. It was 7 am in the morning and today was one of their days off from their busy schedule.

"Get the fuck up whores!" Namjoon yelled into both Yoongi's and Hoseok's ears. They were sprawled along Hoseok's bed, cuddling.

Hoseok was so startled that he fell off the bed with a thud and Yoongi's first instinct was to kick Namjoon in the balls. Very hard.

"Owwwww! Jesus Christ! why?!" Namjoon screamed in pain falling down right next to Hoseok, who was now sprawled along the ground. Hoseok somehow managed to go back to sleep on the floor.

"I did that cause you startled me!" Yoongi exclaimed while checking to see if Namjoon was okay.

"Hyung, what's with all the noise? And why does it smell like semen in here?" Jungkook said in a disgusted voice while slowly stepping into the room to see what was going on. His hair was a complete mess, clumps of hair we're standing up on its own. "Did you guys have a threesome in here?"

"My Hobi and I don't do threesomes," Yoongi explained getting off the bed and heading out the door to the bathroom.

Namjoon finally got up whilst having a strong grip on his sore danger noodle. And Hoseok was still laying on the ground in a deep slumber.

"Hyung is everything okay? It's 7 in the morning, what's going on?," Taehyung said as he entered the room with his eyes half open. His hair was just as messy as Jungkook's.

When Jungkook saw Taehyung, he quickly looked away and excused himself to the bathroom. It was even hard for him to be in the same room as Taehyung since the breakup.

As for Taehyung when he saw Jungkook leave, he felt so sad that it was like his heart shattered into a million pieces. But he kept telling himself, this is for the best.

"We're going on a camping trip," Namjoon said, which interrupted Taehyung's thoughts.

"Huh? Why?"

"I think we need it. We need to get more fresh air and as the leader of Bangtan, I have made the decision of making us go on a camping trip for two days," Namjoon confidently announced with his hands on his hips. It looked like he was talking to a crowd in one of their concerts when the only people that were in the room were a tired Taehyung and a sleeping Hoseok.

"Uhh ok, can I go back to sleep now?" Taehyung said, stretching his arms and yawning at the same time.

"Nope get dressed and meet me downstairs by 8:00 am. Tell that to Jungkook as well."

"Uh I can't," Taehyung replied while looking at his feet.

"Why not?" Namjoon asked confused.

"Because I can't okay?" Taehyung replied with more force this time.

"Ok then, just get ready."

Taehyung nodded awkwardly and walked out the door. He was not ready to tell anyone about the break up between him and jungkook yet. Or maybe a small part of him didn't want to believe that they broke up.

"Namjoonah?" Hoseok questioned in a groggy voice while he put a hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Jesus! You scared me!" Namjoon exclaimed while he slightly jumped in his spot and looked behind him to see a messy-haired Hoseok.

"Sorry," Hoseok yawned while moving his hand through his hair.

"It's okay hyung. Just get ready and we're all meeting downstairs at 8:00. Oh and tell Yoongi-hyung as well,"

"Ugh bossy much," Hoseok said to himself as Namjoon left the room.

• • •

It was 8:05 and almost all the members were downstairs with their bags packed. But there was one member missing and that was Jimin.

"Ugh, where's Jimin?!" Namjoon asked annoyed while looking at his watch for the time.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Jimin shouted from up the staircases as he hurriedly ran downstairs with his bag.

"Ok let's go"

When the members go into the van that they always used for small trips together, everyone hurriedly got to their seats. Taehyung was struggling to find a seat. Namjoon, Jin and Jimin we're already sitting together in the back where there were three seats, Yoongi and Hoseok were already sitting together as well. The only seat that wasn't occupied was the one right next to Jungkook. Taehyung decided that he needed to swap seats with someone.

"Hyung can I sit there?" Taehyung asked Jimin, hoping that Jimin wouldn't ask why.

"But there's a seat next to Jungkook that's free, why don't you sit there?" Jimin question. This was exactly what Taehyung didn't want him to say.

"Erm... I um... Can I just please sit there?" Taehyung begged.

"Ok then."

Jimin shot him a confused look while getting up from his seat. He then made his way to Jungkook and sat beside him. Taehyung sighed and sat down next to Jin.

"Is everything ok between you and Jungkook?" Jin asked Taehyung in a soft voice.

"Uhh... yeah everything's fine"

The bus ride was a quick thirty minutes. Everyone was singing and playing games. It was a good break from their busy lives. As the van halted to a stop at the Nanji Hangang Park (ITS A REAL PARK IN SEOUL BTW). All the members jumped out of the van one by one.

"Woah, it's beautiful!" Jungkook and Jimin voiced in unison. They were both in awe of the magical sight of nature. After they both had noticed they talked in unison, they laughed and high fived each other.

Taehyung looked at them with a glint of jealousy in his eyes. They've been all buddy-buddy during the ride here too. Ugh, I need to calm down. I made the right decision. I need to stop getting jealous, he thought to himself.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "As the leader of Bangtan, I've decided that we're going to randomly pick a tent and you're going to sleep there with whoever picks the same tent. It will help us get to know each other even more-"

"Hyung we've been living together for like six and a half years. What do you mean 'it will help us get to know each other even more'?" Jungkook interfered.

"Shhhhhh... It will be fun," Namjoon exclaimed as he placed his index finger on Jungkook's lips indicating him to hush.

"fine then."

"Ok everyone lets set up the tents!" Namjoon announced happily.
———————————————————————————
THASS ALL FOR NOW

I hope you liked it! ❤️ (I'm sorry I haven't been updating often I've been having writer's block and I'm just lazy lol but I'll make sure to update sooner)

Thank you for reading! 🥰

Enjoy this retro pic of Hobi