Chapter 7- Heart Beat Beat

I said I would post soooon! So here you go! ❤️
————————————————————————
It was just another day at the Bangtan estate, but it wasn't the brightest atmosphere. Taehyung and Jungkook haven't looked at each other because of yesterday. Also Jin and Namjoon haven't uttered a word to each other since that fiasco a couple days ago. The only way you could tell that they missed each other was by the constant glances they would give each other. Those glances held a melancholy inkling.

"Gimme your foot!" Hoseok screamed at Yoongi while holding a huge nail clipper looking like a maniac. He then jumped on the sofa and sat next to Yoongi.

"Wha-why?"

"I need to cut your toenails they're so long."

"Pfff no way."

"You dirty mother trucker," Hoseok hissed. (MOTHER TRUCKER DUD THAT HURT LIKE A BUTT CHEEK ON A STICK HEHEH REMEMBER THAT VINE?)

After hissing at Yoongi he looked back at the tv pretending to "watch" the movie that was conveniently on. Out of nowhere which caught Yoongi off guard, Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's long sexy feet and started going ham on his nails.

"Stobbit!" Yoongi yelped while trying to wriggle away from Hoseok's demoniacal grip.

"Neverrrrrrrr!" Hoseok ranted while yanking Yoongi even closer by his long gorgeous feet. This time they were erotically close to Hoseok's trouser snake.

It wasn't long till Yoongi gave up and just sat there in an awkward position, waiting patiently for Hoseok to be done.

"Owwww!" Yoongi whined which turned Hoseok on a wee bit.

Hoseok tried not to pay attention to the whines and moans Yoongi mouthed out when he was roughly cutting Yoongi's long stubborn toenails. He didn't want to get even more turned on. He wanted to contain himself for once. 

"Ughh!" Yoongi moaned.

Hoseok kept telling himself "don't get hard". But it was too late when Yoongi suddenly pushed his leg into Hoseok's now visible bulge because apparently his foot got a cramp.

Yoongi shot Hoseok an arousing look. That made Hoseok throw the toenail clipper away, and quickly grab Yoongi bridal style. He sprinted to the room with Yoongi in his hands. He definitely did not forget to squeeze the precious round cheeks of the yoonbooty.

They finally got into Hoseok's bedroom. When they reached the bed Hoseok slowly and gently placed Yoongi on it. Yoongi placed his long beautifully sculptured fingers on Hoseok's muscular ethereal chest. He then unexpectedly ripped his shirt off and rolled on top of him.

"I'm top this time," Yoongi whispered into Hoseok's ear with a husky voice.

Hoseok responded to Yoongi by grabbing his face and kissing him hungrily. They started doing the deed, it got very frisky.

Meanwhile...

Jimin was casually strolling to his room. But when he passed Hoseok's room he heard a muffled moan. He turned around and made his way back to the room about to knock on it but he heard another moan. This time it was loud and clear. He could tell that it was Yoongi's moans. They always sounded like a cat purring. Before Jimin knew it, his ear was up at the door listening to every moan and every ruffle of the bedsheet. He suddenly got hard and started to jak off while listening to the moans.

While Jimin was jaking off his mind started to wonder off to Chanyeol. He started to think about the latter's juicey voluminous lips sucking on his and imagining him grabbing onto the latter's delicious locks, tugging while he put love bites all over Jimin's neck.