Chapter 11- And I what the fuck-

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K READS OMAGAH! SHDFHUFHERNVNUIGWGS- 💕💖💞💕💖❤️💗💞💗❤️💞💜💓💖💕💞💓💜💝❤️💗💕💖💞💜💓💓💗❤️💝💞💖💓💜💗❤️💝
———————————————————————————

The members have been working on setting up the tents for about an hour now. Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung have already made their's along with Jimin and Jungkook. But the only two who were still struggling were none other than Hoseok and Yoongi. Although they seem like one of the most clingy couples, they do argue a lot.

"Hoseok! I told you it's this way, not that way! Jesus!" Yoongi pushed Hoseok to the side and grabbed one of the bendy poles out of his hand.

"Well, I can't fucking read your mind! You should have told me where to put it in the first place!" Hoseok argued back staring at Yoongi with an irritated expression.

"I did but because your skull is too thick, I guess it didn't get through to your tiny ass brain!"

"Just like your dick?" Hoseok mocked and showed off an evil grin.

"I swear-" Yoongi huffed as he was ready to grab Hoseok but before he could, Namjoon got in between them while Jungkook held Yoongi back.

"Calm down this trip is supposed to be about bonding!" Namjoon exclaimed while pinching the bridge of his nose in disappointment.

"He started it!" Hoseok whined like a child.

"No, I didn't!" Yoongi retorted, clawing at the air in front of hoseok.

"Enough! I'll just finish the tent myself!" Namjoon hissed while grabbing the bendy pole off the ground.

Namjoon started to set up the tent as the others sat by the campfire. It was a pretty chilly night. They were all wearing coats and covering themselves with blankets.

"I have to do everything around here," Namjoon grumbled as he was almost done finishing the tent.

"Hyung I can help you if you want?" Jungkook offered when he heard Namjoon complain.

"It's fine I'm almost done anyways."

After another ten minutes, Namjoon joined everyone by the fire. He walked over to Jin and cuddled up next to him. Jin smiled and wrapped his arm around Namjoon, he then gave the other's shoulders a light squeeze.

"Ok, ready for a hike!?" Namjoon said enthusiastically.

"You're joking right?" Yoongi questioned in annoyance.

"No, it's literally 12:30 we have some much time to spend. Why not spend it on hiking?"

"Ok, I'm down," Jungkook agreed.

A few minutes later, seven gorgeous bodies were walking up the trail. The sky was a shade of blue mixed in with a touch of pink. It was getting a little dark so the silver moon showed through the fluffy clouds. The boys started to forget about the chilly winds and just enjoyed each other's company. All you could hear was the light footsteps of the members.

"Gwaenchanha ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo seulpeun gieok modu jiwo nae soneul japgo useo~" Jungkook hummed as this moment reminded him of 2! 3!.

(credit to Colour Coded Lyrics for romanized lyrics of 2! 3!)

" Gwaenchanha ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo seulpeun gieok modu jiwo seoro soneul japgo useo~" Jimin joined in as he gave Jungkook one of his famous eye smiles.

"Geuraedo joheun nari apeuro manhgireul nae mareul mitneundamyeon hana dul set mitneundamyeon hana dul set~" Taehyung sang his part of the song with a boxy smile.