Chapter 8- Some problems just take time to fix

...maybe even more then they need to.
———————————————————————————
It was noon and Taehyung was sitting on the couch reading a book. But he wasn't exactly reading, his mind was wondering off while he flipped the pages over and over again. Someone was occupying his mind and that someone was Jungkook. They haven't talked for a week now. They just pass by each other but Taehyung couldn't even give him a glance. It hurt him too much to do so. It was driving him crazy.

After all the thinking, Taehyung decided he was going to confront Jungkook. They needed to work things out.

~ONE HOUR BEFORE~

Jimin was pacing back and forth in his bedroom. He hadn't received a text or a call once from Chanyeol and it's been driving him nuts. Should he call first? He kept thinking and pacing until he finally got the balls and dialled Chanyeol's phone number that he gave him after that magical night. He dialled the number on the phone but froze mid-way when he was about to hit call.

"Should I really do this?" Jimin whispered to himself.

"Just do it you coward!" Hoseok said while leaning against the door frame.

"HOLY BABY JESUS, WERE YOU THERE THE WHOLE TIME????" Jimin screamed while he jumped out of his skin.

"Yes yes, now press call, you idiot."

Jimin raised his finger up but could not seem to bring it down to hit call.

"Oh just give it to me, you wimp," Hoseok mocked while yanking the phone out of Jimin's hand and hitting call.

"What the fuc- NO NO!!!"

"What? I called him for you, isn't that what you were about to do?

The line connected and a groggily voice spoke through the phone, "H-hello?"

Hoseok shoved the phone into Jimin's hands and ran off. Jimin just stood there frozen in place.

"Um hello?" Chanyeol said again through the line.

Jimin snapped out of it and let out small "hi."

"Jimin-ssi is that you?"

"Uh yeah."

"I knew I recognized that cute voice," Jimin blushed at the sudden compliment. "So what's up?"

"Erm I- nothing really. You?"

"I just woke up," Jimin could here the shifting of Chanyeol's body from the other side of the line. He indeed just woke up. (JUST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR ITS 10 AM)

"Oh shit I'm so sorry. Should I call back?"

"No no it's fine I'm supposed to be awake now anyways."

"Oh ok."

"So you wanna grab lunch together?"

"Huh? I mean yes! I mean um yeah sure," Jimin tried to act 'chill' but he was way to excited.

"Haha you're too cute, I'll pick you up at 1:00."

"O-okay," Jimin replied as his face was the shade of a tomato.

"See you then!"

"Bye."

Right after the call ended Jimin jumped up in excitement. His stomach started to fill with butterflies. He was so happy that he could die.