Chapter 17- New beginning?

Jimin didn't know what to say. The only thing he could think about was how fast his heart was beating. His palms were puddles of sweat and his face was heated. He could not look Chanyeol in the eye; it would break him.

"Don't say things you don't mean," Jimin finally had the confidence to blurt something out, though his eyes were still glued to the ground.

"I do mean it," Jimin said with a pleading voice.

Jimin's heart ached, he didn't know what to say. Silence once again filled the bathroom.

"Jimin..."

Jimin shut his eyes tight. He hoped that maybe if he shut his eyes and was silent, everything would just disappear and he would finally be at peace. But with Chanyeol around his heart could never be at peace. As long as Park Chanyeol roams this earth, he will never be at peace.

"Jimin! Please just look at me!" Chanyeol pleaded once again.

Jimin's eyes shot up from the sudden Yelp from Chanyeol. He sounded like he was about to cry and Jimin did not want to be the one who made him cry.

When Jimin came in contact with Chanyeol's eyes. He did indeed see his eyes become a little crystal due to the tears that were welling up. It broke Jimin's heart.

"Chanyeol please don't cry," Jimin pouted as places his hand on Chanyeol's moist cheek.

"Seeing you makes me emotional," Chanyeol showed a sad smile.

"Then maybe it's best for you to not see me again," Jimin let his hand fall. He couldn't do this with Chanyeol again. He just could let himself get hurt a second time. He knows better.

"Don't say that."

"I think since you have a girlfriend, you should commit to her. Dahyun is a great person, much better that I am. I don't want to be the reason a stable and healthy relationship breaks up. Don't make me be. Please..."

"Jimin..."

"Chanyeol please! Please... just leave me alone. It's best for both of us to move on. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself and Dahyun. She's worth fighting for, I promise," Jimin smiled through the pain as he started to head to the bathroom door.

"Don't do this," Chanyeol begged as he got a hold of Jimin's wrist.

"Goodbye Chanyeol."

Jimin slowly twisted his wrist out of Chanyeol's grip and pushed open the bathroom door. Jimin felt slightly good leaving something behind to start fresh. But he knew he was going to be in pain for a while. As long as he's got the others he'll be fine, he thought.
———————————————————————————
THATS IT FOR NOWWWWW

Again I know this was short but I hope you enjoyed it 🤩

Thank you for reading! 💕🥰