4. It's Okay

Previously
"Shawn.." I whispered, scared to speak normally, "I.."

"I believe you, I do, I just..I don't know, what if it happens again, I mean I know you say it but what if you don't mean it? What if your just trying to get me to believe you so you can hurt me again, or so you can break me even more?", I started, I was honestly so scared, "give me a reason as to why I should trust you again. I've already put all my trust in you before and you snapped me into so many small pieces"

Shawn pulled me so I was standing in front of him, in-between his legs, he gently placed his hands on either side of my waist.

"Listen to me baby, I know that I haven't been the best boyfriend to you, and I do want to make it up to you, I want to make everything okay between us and make it so that it's as if me breaking you never happened. Look, let me take you out tonight, in a date, we can do whatever you want, get Ice-cream, stay in a fancy hotel with a spa, anything. It's up to you. I want to make this right, for us."

I nodded my head, my eyes were watering, "Okay" I whispered.

"Please don't cry, Karlee, It's Okay I promise, we're gonna be okay, we're going to get through this together" Shawn whispered, kissing my head.

It's quite a short one, I won't be updating tomorrow as it's not a very happy day for me, that's why Im updating today, I'll try get the next one to be longer, it's going to be about their date.