10. Anniversary

Smut warning

It was our six month anniversary today, Shawn couldn't get the day off, but that was fine. We were going away for a couple of weeks tomorrow. I had a surprise for when Shawn got home, he'd be getting back earlier than he normally would so we could sleep, and maybe even some other things...

Shawn sent me a text a few minutes ago letting me know that he would be around ten minutes. This gave me plenty of time to get changed into my black lace lingerie and just to get my body ready.

Hearing the door open, I hurried over to the wardrobe grabbing my pink silk robe. Walking down the stairs I saw Shawn taking his shoes off and taking his tie up. Before he saw me, I walked up behind him standing ok my tip toes whispering in his ear, "I've got a surprise for you, baby," and pulling him upstairs.

Untying my robe, I watched Shawn's eyes change from his natural, Amber to a much darker, lust filled colour. Leaning down he captured my lips with his own, his lips were soft, loving and full of passion.

His arms pulled me closer to his chest, his hands slipping down to my waist. "Happy 6 months Shawn, I love you" I said as I pushed him down onto the bed, climbing on top of him. Taking control, Shawn flipped us over, showing that he was the one who wanted to be in control tonight. His lips trailed down my jaw, leaving butterfly kisses down my neck gently sucking and nipping.

I moaned when he found my spot, smirking when he did. Making sure to leave plenty of marks. His hand pulled on my lacy bra, whilst his other moved over my thigh. Unhooking my bra, he looked me in the eyes, making sure that I wanted this and that it was no regret. When he was sure, he moved his head down to my left breast, placing his mouth on my neck and his hand on my tight breast.

I bit my lip to hold back a moan as he played with my breasts, moaning when he lowered his mouth onto my left, again playing with my right. "Sha..Shawn" I moaned, he smiled pulling me closer as his hands ran up and down my body.

He placed me back down on the matress, leaving kisses down my neck to my stomach, making sure to leave hickeys everywhere. His hands slid up and down my waist until they found my panties. He started kicking my thighs, making me moan from enjoyment.

He smiled against my thigh and gently tugged my black lace panties down, his eyes darkening. He left kisses moving towards my region and I moaned his name softly in pleasure as he left a gentle kiss on my clit.

"I love you Karlee, let me show you how much", he whispered before spreading my legs, and starting to lick and suck my pussy.  "Sha..Shawn please," I whispered as I inserted two fingers. Bucking my hips, Shawn held me down, making me come undone almost immediately after. "Daddy please" I panted making Shawn immediately ask me to repeat myself.

"Shawn" I screamed when he slid his finger back into my heat, curling and pumping while I cried out his name as my eyes rolled back.

Removing his pants, he pressed me onto the matress. "I love you so much, Karlee" he told me, and I told him it back, whilst pulling down his boxers. I hit my lip when I saw his hard length, placing it at my entrance, teasing me and making me moan. He looked at me again, looking for doubt, but found none.

He pushed in gently, both of us moaning at the contact and closeness. He waited for next to adjust to his length, and when I had bucket my hips, he slowly started to thrust. Interlocking our hands, his thrusts got faster and rougher, but not too fast for it to be over soon. We weren't just having sex, we we're making love. As he held me close, I buried my head into his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist, still being a moaning mess.

"Shawn...I'm gonna.." I started but couldn't finish, moans interrupting me.

"I'm right behind you, baby" Shawn panted, "just let go for me darling" and when he said that, I threw my head back in bliss, screaming his name as my walls closed in. He groaned. I could feel everything. From his lips on my neck to his thrusts getting sloppier inside me. I came hard and fast, feeling more loved than ever before.

His hands interlocked with mine, soon filling me with his hot orgasm, both of us moaning when he thrusted one hard, last time. He slowly pulled out of me, collapsing next to me.