14|| Hold On

Jughead's P.O.V
"Someone help her!" I yelled as I rushed into the hospital. A nurse ran up to me and put Betty on a stretcher, rolling her into the operation room. I tried to follow but a nurse stopped me.
"I'm sorry sir but you can't follow. You have to wait outside." And with that she went into the room.
I looked into the little window and saw Betty. She wasn't breathing.
"Hold on Betts. I need you here with me." I cried.
I went to the waiting room and took out my phone.

~Phone Call~

J: Hey. Uhm, Betty is in the hospital. She was shot and I think you need to come in in case we... we need to say goodbye.
V: I'm on my way.

~Phone Call Ended~

God, please. She can't leave me now.

*6 hours later*

"Elizabeth Cooper?" A doctor called out.
"Yes!" Me and Veronica shouted.
"How is she?" Veronica asked with a few tears escaping her eyes.
"She is stable and you can see her but please, keep it positive. It will help her wake up." He said and with that he walked away.

Betty's P.O.V
"Jughead?! Can you hear me?" I said to him.
Why was he ignoring me? I was sitting right in front of him. He didn't even look at me. Was he still mad about the Johnny thing? He couldn't.
He then stood up and walked into a room, I followed. When we entered I saw something that scared me a lot. I saw myself laying in a hospital bed. Then I remembered. I was shot by Johnny in Jughead's arms.
"Hi Juliet. I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm sorry that your life turned out this way. I'm so damn sorry." He said and after that he started to, cry? He never cries. I wanted to yell at him. But I knew he wouldn't hear me, he might never will again.
"Please wake up Betts. I need you like I need air. You gotta hold on, I still need you. But if you feel like you wanna let go, then I won't stand in your way. Not this time. But just so you know, I will miss you a lot." He said between sobs.
Then I heard this heart monitor beep and slowly things went white.

Jughead's P.O.V
The heart monitor started to beep and slowly she opened her eyes.
"Betty!" I cried and pressed the red bottom that called for a nurse.
A few nurses ran in the room and pushed me out so they could do a few tests.

*1 hour later* ( SpongeBob narrator )

I was still sitting in the waiting room until a doctor came out.
"How is she? Can I see her?" I asked frankly.
"Yes but... there is something you need to know." He started
"What? Is she gonna die? Tell me!" I was so frustrated at this point.
"She lost her memory." My whole world crashed down at this moment.

Betty's P.O.V
As I woke up and talked to the doctors they asked me a lot of questions.
"Do you remember your name?"
"Yes, Elisabeth Cooper."
"How old are you?"
"17, turning 18 in a week."
"There was a boy with you when you where shot. Do you remember his name?"
"What boy? I was shot?"
This had me confused. The last thing I remember is my mother yelling at me for some reason... Slapping me. That's when I cut and I thought that was the reason I was in the hospital.
"What do you remember?"
"My mother yelling and slapping me, I cried and tried to kill myself. Isn't that why I'm here?"
She looked sad.
"No you were shot by a boy named Johnny Clark. Then a boy named 'Jughead Jones' took you here before the ambulance could arrive at the bar."
I was so confused...
"Can I see this 'Jughead Jones'?"
"Sure we will bring him in."
And with that she walks out with the doctor by her side.
I was left alone in this room and I felt so lost. Who was this boy?

A few moments later the boy walked in. He was wearing a beanie that was shaped like a crown. He looked familiar but I still didn't remember him.
"Hi there Juliet."

Sad, I know. But next part is gonna be so fun to write and you will love that chapter. Some drama and action but no one will be shot, I promise.

I have a terrible headache and feel like I'm gonna vomit any second...

Will try to post the next part this Sunday but only if I'm feeling better.

So... no Riverdale this week☹️

Love y'all💓💓💓