6|| The Begining Of A Lie

Sweet Pea's P.O.V

Boyfriend? Was she for real? I shot a glare towards Betty but her look told me something else. The look was pleading, was she lying? Of course she was... She was the only one in the whole world who knew that I was gay.
"You can't be serious! Since when was he your boyfriend Betty?!" Jughead shouted angrily, looking at Betty like she was stupid.
"Since he was the only one into this god awful town that didn't judge me, who was there for me!" She told him with annoyance in her voice.
"Back of Jones! She is with me because I'm the only one who gets her and accepts her for the way she are!" I shouted at him. " Now leave this bar before you embarrass us all, that includes you Andrews" I added.
I walked towards them and shoved them out of the bar, telling them if they returned they would regret it.

~ Later ~

Betty's P.O.V
After Sweet Pea threw Jughead and Archie out of the bar we went to grab my bags in Sweet's car and unpack.
"So I'm a little bit confused Betts... I know you know that I'm gay but why tell everyone in the bar that we are dating?" Sweet Pea asked me after we were done unpacking
"I don't know, it's just that Archie was there and Jughead was there and it felt like a good revenge to have a badass boyfriend from the south side, but now it just sounds stupid because now I have to tell them it was a lie and they will just think that I'm pathetic..." I said in a ramble but was interrupted by Sweet Pea laughing. I gave him a questionable look and he spoke " Well, you don't have to tell them it was a lie. You can tell them that we are together if you want or tell them we broke up." He said as if it was the most obvious thing on earth.
" No I can't lie to them. No way." I stated
" How many times have they crushed you Betts, how many times have they BOTH played you and never even said they're sorry?" He asked.
" I don't know but one thing is clear... They will regret starting this." I said with an evil smirk towards Sweet Pea.

Sorry it's short, having a bit of what we call writers block. I will update soon again though with a longer chapter.

Should I make #Swetty happen or what?

I have absolutely no freaking idea where this story is going but that's fun too I guess...

I'm officially saying this: if I put this book a priority, I will not upload. I will upload and it will be something I will do when I have a day of or so but if I feel the slightest pressured about something I will simply not do it. That's how I work. So this book is a non priority priority😊

Next chapter will be up in less than 8 days💓

[ Word count: 509 ]