5|| The boyfriend

Betty's P.O.V

We got home and it took me a while to get out of the car. I knew what was about to happen, I knew what she wanted to do.
I "maned" up and got out of the car, I wasn't nervous or scared. I was used to this kind of behavior from my mom, but she just found out my darkest secret and she found out from freaking Jughead of all people. Either I was gonna end up dead or she would. There was no in between this time, and I think it's safe to say that trough out the years my mom has made it very clear that she always wins in these kinds of things.
As I walked in calmly behind her I felt like something was wrong, something different was about to happen and not in the good way.
" What do you want to do moth..." I started but was interrupted by her hand meeting my cheek.
" I want you to go up to your room quiet and quick, pack a bag and leave this house. You are not my daughter anymore." She said calmly and walked into the kitchen.
I started to tear up as I walked upstairs to pack a bag and leave. Packing went quick and as I was about to walk out the door I shouted " Goodbye mother, I'll miss you " and she looked at me with a blank face. I just thought that if I said some sweet thing I didn't mean she would at least let me stay home and not throw me out on the street but Jesus, I was hella wrong at this.
I walked out and closed the door, taking my phone out dialing Sweet Pea's number.
" Hey, can I sleep with you tonight? I, uh, my mother... She kind of kicked me out." Was all I could say before I started to sob, it all began to sink in and I finally realized that I was homeless. Sweet Pea only replied with a simple "yes" and I started to walk towards the bar where he was living at the moment. During this short walk a lot passed my mind but mostly, how could all this be caused by Jughead? I know if I wasn't hiding where I was working he wouldn't have to tell my mom and she wouldn't have to kick me out. But then again, if he had only kept his little mouth shut I wouldn't be homeless. I decided to text him before Sweet Pea picks me up.

Betty
Hi, just wanted to thank you for telling my mother about  where I was working. It sure helped me a lot bro😘

Jughead
Erm... what do you mean " Thank you"?  All I was doing was looking out for you because I like you Betts💓

Betty
Well, because of you "looking out" for me... I'm homeless. If you see me or my mother anywhere, ignore us. She doesn't want to talk to you and I don't want to talk to the boy who made me homeless. Before you ask, I'm staying with Sweet Pea for a bit and if this gets  out I know exactly who to blame!😒

I slid my phone back into my pocket once I heard the sound of a car coming towards me.
" Hey betts... " Sweet Pea said as I threw a few bags in the back of the car.
" Please, don't feel sorry for me Sweets... And I promise you, when there is an available apartment I will move out." I said rushed not wanting to talk about the fact that my lovely mother kicked me out.
" Please betts. You don't need to move out, there is an available apartment at the wyrm right above mine. You can move in there tomorrow if you want but as for tonight you are sleeping with me!" He stated and I just let out a breath, looking into his eyes and said " Thank you so much Sweets, I don't know what I would've done without you...".

When we arrived at the bar again there were a lot more people than it usually were. Me and Sweet Pea looked at each other for a split second before jumping out of the car going inside.
As we walked trough the doors to the bar we saw 2 men fighting. One ginger haired and one black haired boy.
" What the hell is going on here?! " I shouted at the boys, they both stood up quickly looking at me. One. Of the two was Jughead freaking Jones the third and the other was my neighbor and childhood crush Archie Andrews.
" He was talking shit about you Betty and I just couldn't hear it! He said you would work at this bar and that your mom kicked you out because of it! That's not you, right?" Archie said angrily.
" Jeeez Jughead, who didn't you tell? " I said angrily as I walked back behind the bar to serve some drinks.
" So it's true? Why didn't you tell me Betty?" Archie asked confused, as usual...
" Because if I did, you would look at me the exact way you do now, with pity. You of all people should know that I hate that!" I said to him.
" I know betts but come on, why? And where are you staying?" He asked nervously. I looked over at Sweet Pea then at Jughead and then back to Archie saying " I'm staying with Sweet Pea, my boyfriend."

Waaaaaoooow, that was fun right?

So I just found out that my former favorite high school teacher has cancer. She was the only one caring enough about me and actually trying to help me pass all my classes. So if I'm seeming a bit low you know why.

School starts on Tuesday and then I will be able to give you all a more permanent schedule for this book and for my Instagram account😊

[ Word count: 992 ]