8|| Daylight

Jughead's P.O.V

She was laying in my arms. For the first time I was truly happy. After the incident earlier tonight I had convinced her to come back to my trailer and rest. She truly needed it.
"I know I messed up before and I'm sorry." I said
"It's okey, it was my decision. But can we please sleep now?" She answered.
"Sure, we can talk more tomorrow love." I answered before starting to drift off to sleep.

Betty's P.O.V

Love?
He just called me love.
Here I am waiting, I have to leave soon and he still makes me want to hold on to him like my last breath but why do I have to hold on? I knew this day would come eventually, just not this fast.
I still keep thinking about that text I got before.

Betty. Leave Jughead and Riverdale tonight or he and Sweet Pea will get hurt!

So this is our last night. I'm trying not to sleep. I'm looking at Jughead and all I'm feeling is pure happiness.
But when I wake up, all this will be gone. I will be gone.
Because when the daylight comes I have to go. So tonight I will hold him close too me, I will not let him go for a second.
"Babe, I need to breath." He said tiredly.
"Sorry" I giggled " I just love you... re abs" holy shit! I nearly told him that I love him, that is way too soon. But then again, this is our last night.
"I love you Jughead Jones." I said quietly.
"I love you too Betty Cooper." He said smirking a bit before drifting of to sleep again.

I woke up at 5:15am in Jughead's arms. I untangled myself from them and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower when I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist.
"What are you doing up now love?" He asked in a raspy voice.
"Well, I was just gonna take a shower and then I have too go." I said, looking at him trough the mirror.
"Mind if I join you?" He asked innocently and I just grinned.
~
After the shower I put on some clothes and was about to leave when Jughead grabbed my hand.
"Where are you going Betty?"
"I have no idea but I can't stay here..."
"Why?" He asked, you could clearly hear the sadness in his voice.
"Because if I do stay, something bad will happen and I won't allow that." I said, trying not to cry.
"Betty... Please tell me why you are leaving. We could stay here and cuddle all day." He said and that's when it hit me, he thought I was leaving for the day... How am I supposed to tell him he will never see me again?
"Um... Juggie. I'm not leaving for the day." I said sadly.
"So you are coming back earlier?" He said with a happy voice.
"I'm not coming back. I need to leave even if I don't want to." A tear slipped out of my eye as I spoke.
"What do you mean? Please Betts, don't leave. Everyone I ever cared about has left me all alone without an explanation. If you are going to leave, at least give me a reason." He said with tears in his eyes.
"I- I got a text from someone to leave Riverdale and you. And you know I love you and I know that you love me Juggie but please don't make this any harder than it already is."
"But Betts..."
I cut him of with a kiss.
"You know, I was afraid of the dark before but right now it's all that I want." I looked into his eyes with as much love as possible, to make him understand.
"How am I supposed to let you leave after you told me all of this? I love you." His voice was filled with sadness and I just looked into his ocean blue eyes before kissing him one last time.
"I'll be back Juggie, I don't know when or how but I'll be back. But when I leave, don't you dare wait for me!" I said as I opened the door he spoke.
"I will always wait for you Juliet, even if it takes one night or a hundred years. I'll be waiting for you." He said and we looked into each other's eyes one last time before I walked out of the door. Leaving the love of my life behind.

Waaaaoooow, I'm back...
What do you guys think of my comeback chapter?
So this chapter was inspired from the song Daylight by Maroon5 as you can tell.
Next chapter is gonna be a time skip for about 1-2 years so just when they are about to start senior year.
Maybe Jughead has moved on from his Juliet, maybe not...
I will be uploading more often now because this story is actually starting to become a lot more fun to write.
One question though... Does anyone want me to write smut it is that too distracting from the story?
Love you all❤️
[Word count: 864]