17|| Touch

A/N This book is coming to an end... I'm planning on making a sequel with more edge and a red thread because I feel like this book doesn't have that and is very messy.

Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter and a fair warning...

Smut is coming. So if you feel uncomfortable reading that just jump to where the writing is like this

3 P.O.V
As they stumbled inside Jughead's trailer all they felt was lust and love. Nothing more, they just wanted to touch every inch of their bodies.

Jughead pushed Betty up against the wall and started to kiss her neck and listened to her moans filling the trailer.

"You sure about this?"
He asked between kisses.
Just as she was about to answer he hit her sweet spot and she moaned loudly.

"Yes, I want you Juggie."
She managed to say between moans.

He just kept on kissing her, his hands traced her body and soon finding it's way to the hem of her shirt.
He tugged at it before she pushed him away and took it of. As he did the same.

He wasted no time and started to kiss her again, pushing her against the wall. She flipped them over so he was against the wall, taking his wrists and holding them above his head.

"Being dominant, are we?"
He teased.
"Shut up Jug and just enjoy it."

She let his wrists go and started to fiddle with his belt and in no time it was on the floor, along with his pants.

She went down on her knees, pulling down his boxers, letting his already hard member free.

Jughead started to moan as she took his whole length in her mouth.
His hand went to her head, pushing her head further in.

"Shut Betts, I'm- gonna come soon."
He planted out.
She started to bop her head faster and he soon released it her mouth as he was screaming her name.

She stood up and kissed him.
He grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the bedroom, pushing her onto the bed.

On their way their she lost her pants and underwear, he lost his boxers.
He positioned himself on top of her.

"I don't have a condom"
"Lucky for you that I'm on the pill then."

He smirked and started to kiss her roughly. He took his hands to her sex and pushed one finger inside of her. She moaned at his actions, he growled into her ear and inserted another finger. He soon felt her tightening around his fingers and she screamed his name.

"Please Jug..."
"Please what babe?"
He growled into her ear.
"Fuck me."
He smirked against her neck. Before whispering into her ear.
"I intend to, but you need to beg Betts."
She moaned as he talked and continued to rub her clit.

"Please Jug, fuck me hard. I need you."
He was happy with her answer.
"As you wish."

He pushed himself into her, not letting her get used to his lengths.
She moaned loudly and he groaned into her neck as he kept kissing her neck.

"Choke me Jug."
He was a bit surprised by her request but listened to her. He put one of his hands against her neck and the other against the headboard.
He started to thrust into her harder.
After a while he let her neck go.

Betty soon flipped them over so she was on top.
She put her hands on his neck and choked him hard. Jughead had never felt more alive then he did now.
As she was riding him she started to feel that she was close, hoping he was too.

"Are- Are you close?" She moaned.
"Yes."

He flipped them over agin and thrusted into her harder then ever before. He soon felt her legs start to shake and she started to scream. He kept going and soon came but continued anyway. He wanted her to come as well.

After a few more minutes she came. He breathed heavily. Pulling out of her.

SMUT OVER! (It's safe now my children)

Betty's P.O.V

*Time Skip*

I was laying next to Jug on the couch watching some dumb series called 'Scream'. It wasn't that scary but Jughead thought so, so of course I needed to hold him. He tried not to show how scared he was but failed big time.

The episode ended and we just stayed in our positions. My head on his shoulder, his head on my head.

"I missed you."
He said out of nowhere.
"What do you mean? I've been here all day..."
He looked at her for a second before answering.

"Yeah, but I missed you. You weren't yourself a few weeks ago when you came back. And now you are yourself again and I love it."

"Well, I love you"

He leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss.
Maybe this could work.
Us.
I like the thought of that. Us working out.

Yeah.... this chapter was cozy?

Next chapter might be the last one. I feel like I wanna make a sequel but let me know and give me some ideas, will use them all in some way.

It's 4 am and I haven't slept in 2 days so tomorrow my bed is my best friend. You will not reach me after 5pm.

A question, how old are you all and where are you from? I'm 17, soon 18 from Sweden 🇸🇪
[word count: 913]