10|| Waves

Betty's P.O.V

I ran straight to the Whyte Wyrm after I saw Jughead and "Eliza". On my way there I made a phone call to my old boyfriend I had when I was away, Johnny, he had dark brown hair, deep brown eyes, a jaw that could kill and the most stunning heart (Yes I thought of Johnny Depp, sue me.).
I asked him to visit me in Riverdale and talk, now that Jughead is over me I have to get over him as well...
When I arrived at the Whyte Wyrm I saw nobody except Toni working behind the bar. I sat on the barstool right in front of her and asked the most dumbest question you could ask at 9am.
"Give me the whole bottle of vodka please." She looked at me with a look of worry and confusion.
"Jughead moved on and I need to forget it for a while."
"I hear ya sis, drink away please" she said and gave me a weak smile.
After about half an hour I was pretty waisted, then I heard the doors to the bar flung open to revel a fuming Jughead.
He walked over to me and took the bottle away and gave it to Toni then walked back to me angrily, or sadly. I couldn't really describe it at this point.
"What do you want Jug?, gloat about your new girlfriend and how much you love her?" I slurred a bit on my words but you could still hear the annoyance in my voice.
"No I came to ask you if you are okey then to ask you if we're okey but then I saw you like this and I think I have my answers... But really Betty, you think I love her more than you?" He started out angry but as he said the last question he was calm and sad.
"Don't you dare lie to me Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third! I saw the way you looked at her, I know that look."
"First, don't ever call me by my first name ever again. Second, what do you mean? What look?" He was really confused and I hated it.
"The look you used to have when you looked at me Jug. You look at Eliza the same way and I hate it. I hate how you have moved on even if I told you to not wait for me I thought you would, I thought... never mind." I said and stood up. I was about to leave when I felt someone grab my wrist, I quickly pulled away. I've been trough some shit while I was gone and when someone grabs my wrist I triggers...
"Sorry, it's just triggering when someone grabs my wrist..." I said quietly as I was looking at him.
"Please Betty, tell me what you were about to say." He spoke. First I looked away but then I felt him lightly put his hand on my cheek and turn my head to meet his.
"Please Betts..." he pleaded.
"I thought you loved me." As the words left my moth his hand dropped and I took it as a sign. That I was right, that he didn't love me.
I nodded quickly and was about to leave the bar when I felt him pull me back, he looked at me with a scared face before crashing his lips against mine.
The kiss was slow and sweet yet so full with passion. Although it only lasted for a second. I pulled back and looked at him with tears in my eyes.
"No. I will not help you cheat on Eliza. You clearly love her enough to leave "the love of your life" behind. So please Juggie, go back to her."
"But Betty, I love you!"
I was speechless. A few tears fell out of my eyes as I gave him a sad smile.
"I know."
And with that I walked out, not knowing what would happen next. And I hated it.

Well that was intense.

Is #Bughead rising or what?

Thanks for 500 reads❤️ It means the world to me😊

Next chapter is gonna be inspired from the song "Shallower" with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper because I'm dying to see "A star is born" on October 5th.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and well, it's the 10th and I plan on making it about 20-30chapter at least but hopefully more❤️

Love ya