Meeting the Guys

I grabbed his hand and he teleported me with him. We arrived at the front of the Slender Mansion and let me say that it was hella big. "Are you ready to go in?" He asked. "Oh yeah! I am totally ready to get chopped up into pieces by the pastas" I said sarcastically. "Don't worry. I feel like you might be a big difference in their lives" he said while I just stand their looking at him with a VERY confused look. He assured me one more time before he finally opened the door.
Me and him walk into the Mansion and what I saw surprised me. 'The' Ben Drowned was being chased around by the one and only Jeff The Killer. I giggled as I saw them run around like little kids and while they were running around, I saw EJ eating kidneys, Hoodie and Masky were eating their cheesecake, while Toby was eating his waffles. I laughed seeing them act like a happy family....that I always wanted.
"AHEM" Slendy shouted. Everyone looked towards me and I froze. "Oh! you got us a pray! Thanks Slendy!" Jeff said as he walks towards me with the others. I gave them a 'Who you callin a pray BISH' look. Jeff came in front of me and tried to stab me, when I ducked then I punched him HARD. "I ain't your pray Bish" I said and everyone looked at me and started laughing their butts off. "You got punched by a girl" Ben said while laughing. I took off my shoes and threw it at him and it hit him on the head. "WHO ELSE WANTS TO MESS WITH ME!!!" I shouted. They all backed away and I could also hear Slendy chuckle. "This is Jasmine. She will be apart of our family from now on" Slendy said. Toby walked back up to me and tried to introduce himself, until I said he didn't need to cause I kinda know all of them already. They gave me a warm smile then they went back to what they were doing but at the same time they just kept looking at me. I turned around and saw Ben getting up and Jeff still on the ground. I went up to both of them and handed both my hands for them to grab. I pulled them up. "I am sorry for what I did" I said looking down. "Heh its fine. Its actually nice to see a tuff girl for once" Ben said. "Don't think I'll forgive you that easily" Jeff said. "Jasmine please fallow me and I will show you to your room" Slendy said from across the room. "Coming!" I shouted back. I turned to walk away when I suddenly turned back to them and gave them both a kiss on the cheek then running off to Slendy. I turned around to peek to see them standing there just jaw dropped with red tomato cheeks while the others with all their eyes wide open. I just giggle to myself and continued fallowing Slendy.

------------------------------------------------------
*sigh* kissing Jeff and Ben is something I've always wanted to do XD. Anyways byeee meh Plushees