Up My Age?

I fallowed Slendy to his office and he told me to sit in front of him. "So umm....*clears his throat*...you kissed their cheeks" he said. "Is there a problem? What? Are you jelly?" I said while giggling. His cheeks turned red and of course it was obvious because of his paper white skin.
"Jaz there is something you need to know." He said and I nodded showing that I wanted him to continue what he was saying. "For you to be here, you might need to up your age" he said while I was just their confused. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO UP MY AGE!!!. "If your wondering how you are going to up your age, you don't need to think too much, cause after all I AM the amazing Slenderman, meaning I can do anything" he said. I gave him a 'Stop bragging about yourself' look while he just chuckled. "Here! drink this and tomorrow when you wake up you will be 4 years older" he handed me a bottle with purple liquid in it. I drank it and I didn't feel anything different and it didn't really taste that bad. "Ok now I will lead you to your room" he said walking out of the room and I fallowed. WAIT A MINUTE! HOW DID I EVEN END UP IN HIS OFFICE WHEN HE SAID HE WAS LEADING ME TO MY ROOM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!.
I fallowed him until we reached a purple door with a black heart drawn in the middle. He told me to go in and get some rest cause I was gonna start training tomorrow. I walked in, shut the door, locked it and finally plopped onto the bed. And also for some reason they brought all my stuff that I needed but of course they didn't bring EVERYTHING. Wait a second! When Slendy brought me here it was freaking 2Am, WHY WEREN'T THE OTHER PASTAS ASLEEP YET!?!?. Geez those guys stay up late. After covering myself with the blanket I fell a sleep.
------------------------------------------
Thx for redding XD anyways cya in the next chapter. Byeeee meh Plushees