Halloween Night

*Night time*
"YOSSSSS ITS NIGHT TIME NOW LET GUUUU!!!" I shouted. They nodded and I rushed out of the door. We walked until we reached a neighborhood. KK was gonna go first so I stand back and watched. Jeff and Toby were next to me and Jeff wont freaking stop flirting with me. "Jeff can you flirt me later, I wanna watch KK kill" I said annoyed.
I watched as she killed and I must say it was awesome. The way she killed her victims like it was a game was amazing. She walked back with blood all over her and she was looking sassy. "Now its your turn Jaz" Toby said. We walked for a while and saw a quite park. There were two teen boys heading our way so I decided to have some fun. The others hid and watched me.
I walked out and started singing. Immediately the two teen boys fallowed the sound of my voice. They came and stood face to face with me and they were in my trance. When I finished my song I asked them "Did you enjoy the song?" They both nodded and I whispered in between both their ears "Good! Cause its the last thing you'll ever here." With that last sentence I pulled out my knives and slit both their throats. Blood splattered all over me. I walked back to the others. Jeff and Toby were blushing madly. I giggled to myself and we all went back to the mansion
*Back at Mansion*
We arrived at the mansion door. We opened the door but it was pitch black. "Hello?" I asked. Then all of sudden the lights flicked on and all I heard was "SURPRISE!!!". I jumped back a bit cause of shock. "We planned this all for you and KK" Sally said with a smile. I was so happy and surprised but I didn't care cause all that is left to do now is PARTY!!!.
So the night went on and it was the best Halloween Party ever!!!.
------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it and I'll see you in the next one. Byeee Meh Plushees and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!