New Friend

*Three Months Passed*
These last three months has been awesome. I improved a lot sense then. And along the way I made a great friend. She joined the CreepyPastas a month after I joined. Her name is Knock Knock, but I like to call her 'K' for short. Me and her train together and we do almost everything together.
K is something you would never imagine existed. She told me about her life and about her brothers and sisters. Me and her got along great and had a lot of fun together. Instead of a face she was born with a scull. Me and her are basically sisters. I told her of my way to kill but she still hasn't told me her way of killing. But that is all going to change tonight cause me and her are finally going on our first mission together. The only bad thing about it is that its halloween. DARN YOU SLENDY!!! WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO ON A MISSION ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT!?!?!?.
"Are you excited about tonight Jaz?" K asked. "Of course I am, and I FINALLY get to see you kill!!." I said in a happy voice. "But I'm still salty that its on halloween night" I said and pouted. "Ugh I know and it doesn't help that Toby and Jeff are coming too" K said rolling her yes "Those boys wont stop swooning over you" K said then chuckled to herself. "Hey its not my fault they like me" I said with a smirk. We laughed then went into the house. (Yes this whole time they were outside XD).
We walked in and sat on the couch. "Hey beautiful ladies" Ben said with a smirk. "Ben if you want to flirt then flirt with Jaz, not me" K said. "Ok then, hello my dear Jaz" Ben said. I just chuckled. Me and K just sat there watching Ben play until night comes.
------------------------------------------
Yes I am adding another character. This is my friends character and she is freaking creepy and she actually does look like a pasta character so I decided to add it. Well byeee Plushees see you the next chapter ❤