Happy Breakfast

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit weird. I got up and I felt taller and my chest was bigger. I walked to the mirror and my jaw dropped. I was no longer a 14 year old girl, instead I was more like an 18 year old girl. I was shocked but excited. Then I remembered that my training starts today. I got to the bathroom and showered. I wrapped a towel around myself, came out of the bathroom, and started looking for some cloths in the closet. My eyes widened when I saw the cloths. They were......PERFECT!!!.
I putted on jeans and a tight long black sleeved shirt. I tied up my hair in a pony tail and I put on a black choker that had a little Purple Heart on it. I opened the door and went down the hall to the stairs.
I walked down the stairs and saw everyone sitting at the table. "Oh you're up Ja-" Slendy said then paused and just stood there staring at me. The others saw Slendy staring so they turned my direction. They all stared and blushed. I giggled to myself and made my way to the table and sat next to a girl that was pale and kinda looked like Jeff. I looked at her for a while and the others just stared at me confused. "Um Jas you ok" Ben asked. "Give me a second I think I...*snaps fingers* you're the famous Jane The Killer!!!" I said a bit loud. She giggled and said that she was. I looked around and my jaw dropped. "Is there something wrong?" Slendy asked me. "Oh nothing I'm just amazed to see so many Pastas I know and love" I said and everyone laughed. "Wait why are there some missing?" I asked. "Oh um who do you see missing?" Slendy asked me. "Lazari, puppeteer, zero, lost silver, sonic exe, red, dark link, Sadi-" I was cut off by Slendy. "Ok maybe thats enough cause you're gonna go on and on without stopping" Slendy said and everyone laughed and I laughed along. I've never laughed while eating breakfast before. I feel happy in my new family.
------------------------------------------
Thats all for this one. Byeee Plushees ❤y