The Night I met Him

When all the lights were on and when my eyes finally adjusted to the lights, is when I saw him. His tall slender body and of course he was dressed like a perfect groom like always. He was so freaking handsome....did I really just say that....? "Yes you did dear" he said then chuckled. OH SHIZ I FORGOT HE COULD READ MINDS!!!
"Well anyways you are probably wondering why I am here, am I right?" He asked and I just nodded yes. "Well I came here planning to....*cough*...kill you. He said and I froze for a minute until I asked him "So why didn't you kill me?". He replied saying "I guess I just had a feeling that told me not to kill you. And also I found you kinda cute. Oh! And also I went through some of your stuff and saw some pictures of me and my proxies, which I thought was kinda cute". My cheeks turned red and I'm pretty sure if a tomato saw me, it would put itself to shame. I can't believe he saw my drawings.
He then put out his hand wanting me to grab it. "Why are you putting out your hand?" I asked. "I know you want to be a CreepyPasta, am I correct?" He asked and I replied with a nod and grabbed his hand. I know you might think it's selfish of me to just go and leave my family behind. But the thing is that my family never really cared about me that much. Everyday I would just get yelled at and get blamed for everything. It was best if I left, so that they could probably just forget I ever existed. And I really don't have a bad life but I just never felt accepted so thats why I decided to just leave.
------------------------------------------
Thats all for this chapter and sorry again for the cliff hanger. I couldn't help meh self XD. Anyways byeeeeee ❤