What In The Who?!?!

Its finally night and we are getting ready to head out. I grabbed my favorite daggers and head down to the door only to be greeted by the six dudes that swoons over me. "Um you guys need something?" I asked confused. "Nope we just wanted to see you before you left for your mission" Toby said with an adorable voice. I giggled. Then each one of them gave me a hug but Jeff gave me a kiss. The others glared at him and he just smirked at them. "Ok maybe we should go Jaz" KK said then pulled me out the door. After the door shut behind us all we could hear was chaos in the house. It sounded like they were killing each other. Me and KK laughed then walked through the forest to go finish our mission.
*an hour pasted*
We made it in front of the house of our victim but something was wrong. "There's already someone here" KK said while looking at the blood that was splattered everywhere on the ground. We heard a bush rustle behind us so we turned around. When we turned we were in shock. There was a creature standing in front of us but it wasn't any normal creature. It looked like KK. "Tap..." KK said under her breath. The creature ran to KK and started rubbing against her and tearing up. "I missed you so much KK!!" This "Tap" figure said. It wasn't until KK said the word 'Brother' to make me understand what was going on. This creature was actually one of KK's brothers she has told me about. I felt like tearing up seeing them reunite. "Tap this is Jaz, my best friend!!" KK said then Tap looked at me. "Hi" I said. "Nice to meet you Jaz, and thank you so much for taking care of her and I'm sorry if she caused you any trouble" Tap said. "Excuse me?!? what is that suppose to mean?!?" KK snapped. "Hehe i think its more like KK is the one keeping me out of trouble" I said and we all laughed then we started heading home.
I'm so excited to get to know Tap. And I must say he looks soooooo cute!!!. I can't wait to hang out with him. "Sooo Jaz are you also a killer?" Tap asked and I nodded. He smiled and continued walking. "Um Tap, how did you find me" KK asked. "I was actually about to ask you the same thing" he chuckled. "I guess fate brought you together" I said and smiled. We arrived in front of the Slender Mansion and we can still hear the chaos. "Um what's going on?" Tap asked. "Oh its just the boys in the house fighting over Jaz" KK replied looking at me. I giggled "How many boys?" Tap asked. "Six!" I said. "Well make it seven then" he said and I looked at him confused. "What? Do you really think I'm not gonna fight over a beautiful rose like Jaz" he said looking at me then smirked. "Oh my lord" KK said then started laughing her but off. I blushed and giggled. Well I guess this will be interesting.

---------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter. It took a while but its finally here. Well anyways byeee meh Plushees <3