[7] taekook|from fuckboy to babyboy (part2)

not edited

type: smut

top! kook bottom! tae

words: 3191

___________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung never was the one who was nervous or anxious. He threw away that when he decided to become a fuckboy, but jeonjungkook made him feel this things again and he freaking hated it.

He was jungkook's fuckbuddy, boytoy. No, taehyung couldn't believe that.. That shithead really made him do that.
But watch him make this deal hell for the younger.

Next day, taehyung was in the clasroom, sadly yoongi wasn't with him in math class, so he felt annoyed and tired. He was going to his desk, to sit down when suddenly someone grabbed his hips, bended him down on the desk and pressed against his butt. Taehyung knew exactly who it was and his body was boiling from anger, but at the same time he couldn't stop blushing. Class fell silent and everyone was looking at them with wide eyes. Taehyung could feel jungkook's bulge and he gulped.

That action would totally destroy his reputation, he should do something.

Suddenly, tae turned around, grabbing jungkook by his shoulders, forcing him to turn around as well. He caged younger in his arms and pressed his closed member on him, whispering in his ear with deep voice.

"Stop doing stupid shit jeon" he grabbed his hair, forcing kook's head to jolt back "if you won't stop doing bulshit, I won't hesitate to do the same. I won't hesitate to break your little cool name in school jeon" he then petted younger's hip, letting him go, but jungkook never pulled away. He just turned around and placed his hands on older's waist.

"Don't you think they love the show?" jungkook smirked, pointing at their classmates with head.

"Well, I don't give a shit what that shitheads like, I want you to back the fuck away from me" he growled, pushing jungkook and going to sit on his desk.
Every eye was on him or jungkook and he glared at everyone, making them turn around quickly.

Fuck, he hates this boy so much.

Of course everyone would stare and of freakin course they would start gossiping about it.

Taehyung was fuckboy of the school while jungkook was captain of basketball team, popular as well. Everyone knew they hated each other. So many times they beat the shit out of each other in front of everyone, they argued in front of everyone,dissed each other, pranked each other and now suddenly they're pressed on each other in the middle of the class? Of course everyone would go insane!

Tae glared at younger one last time, now focusing on his mobile more than anything else but it seems like nothing was on his side, couse jungkook suddenly threw himself on the chair beside him.

"What's the matter, jeon?" He growled

"Nothing, just studying" he shrugged but taehyung could see that dirty grin on his face.

Soon enough the lector was in the class and junglook's hand on tae's thigh. Older's breath hitched and he tried to push it away but jungkook was really strong and his hand was firmly pressed on him.

"Jeon" he growled darkly, trying to intimidate younger and make him back the fuck off, but seems like, it was a wrong move, couse jungkook started sliding his hand up farther.

Was it really this hard to play with his rules? Nah, tae could do better.
Older smirked, looking down at younger's hand, before sliding his own on jungkooks thigh as well.