[10] ym|dancer

NOT EDITED

ship : yoon-freakin-min

words: 5027 (yeah long ass oneshot)

summary: "okay he was super freaking sexy, hot as hell, gorgeous, looking like a fucking sex god. i'd bang 10/10. are you happy now?" he snaps, glaring at his friends.

they stay silent for a while, looking lost and shocked, but they start laughing their asses of suddenly. jimin is about to ask what the heck is their problem when he hears voice speak up.

"mhmm... is that so?"

________________________________________________________________________________

jimin is one of the person, who's passionate about things he does and dance is the first one in the list. dancing is practically his life, his love, his savior, his everything.

he shows every emotion in dancing, he puts his pain, happiness, disappointment, everything in it. and while jimin works professionally in the studios and does the covers, he also dances in night streets of seoul.

he's proud to say that he has a quiet a lot of fans, that his and his friends shows are always full with audience and today is one of the nights where jimin proudly stands in the circle of people, with black jeans shorts and pink over sized t-shirt that falls on his shoulder.

he smiles at audience and starts drowning in the feeling of euphoria when music starts playing and his body moves automatically. he feels happy. even after 5 dances he already performed, even though sweat was running down his face, even though his breath was harsh and heavy, he felt happy and extremely energetic.

the music stopped playing and he quickly sat down on one of the dynamics, taehyung, his best friend handing him bottle of water instantly.

he gulped it down, watching jungkook dancing his solo dance as amazingly as always. he smiled, nudging taehyung, waving eyebrows teasingly and laughing after making his friend blush just by it.

"shut up jimin" he growls embarrassed for being caught drooling over his crush.

"I haven't even said anything!" he shrieks when tae hits him, laughing hard afterwards.

he watched younger dancer while trying to catch his breath, but he had no worries since his last and the most loved performance was after three more dances.

jimin always thought it was funny how everyone found this dance more interesting. he didn't even had to use all his energy in this one, or hard emotions.but it was performance which was really fun to do. maybe it's because he danced with stranger?

the main idea of it was that jimin would choose one boy from the crowd and then dance really sexily around him,which contained a lot of touching.

he loved seeing people's reactions whenever he did something unexpected or too sexy. he also enjoyed looking at chosen one's flustered and embarrassed faces. he loved how he could drive everyone crazy and he for sure did it the best.

jimin glanced around, trying to find something interesting before his eyes were glued on one particular person, his jaw dropping on the floor.
he stared at person for minutes, examining his features, his thin lips, beautiful catlike eyes, cute little nose and sexy blonde hair.

"who are you drooling at?" tae asks, attracting his attention from unknown boy to himself.

smirk made it's way on jimin's face as he glanced at stranger again, making taehyung sigh.