[19]TK|Finger boyfriend

Top!Tae
Bottom!Kook

Words:4219

Summary: they fuck, ok?

ok jk. jungkook hides from tae for days bcz he's embarrassed but once taehyung gets to him.. well, let's say, he doesn't look happy.

P.s my friend thinks I'm innocent just because I couldn't get his dirty joke. He's an idiot. I'm not innocent, Susan, I'm just dumb.

______________________________

"Are you listening?"

"Why is taehyung coming to our table?" Jungkook panics, making jimin snicker.

"You two fucked, what do you mean why?"

"We didn't!"

"Yet." Hobi chirps in.

But jungkook isn't paying attention anymore. Who could? I mean.. taehyung looks so effortlessly beautiful, breathtaking, gorgeous.. like a freaking greek god..

Wait. Why is he waving his hand in front of jungkook's face-

"Kook? are you okay?" He acts worried, trying to stop the smirk That's threatening to stretch on his plump lips.

Older slowly runs his fingers along kook's jawline, making sure that his touch is tender and teasing, Enjoying that little breath hitch with which younger reacts to the touch.

"He doesn't have spit running down his lips, does he." Hoseok, who sits right next to jungkook asks jimin, looking at him with awkward face just to avoid looking at tae and kook and see whatever the hell they are doing.

Jimin, who is sitting right in front of both of them, has no other choice but to stare at his younger friend being hypnotized by his finger guy.

"Kook.. you're drooling.."

Jungkook quickly pulls back, trying to clean his mouth with the paw of his sweater, before taehyung chuckles and catches his hand.

"They're kidding, you aren't drooling, silly." He mutters, sitting down right next to the boy, really closely, as the chair was for two person only and hobi and jungkook were already sitting on it. "I can sit, right?"

"Oh.." younger blushes, before realizing what he asked "oh, of course you can.. you can do anything you want, you could step o-"

"That's enough, kook, he got it." Happily, jimin cuts in, making him shut up.

Taehyung snickers, placing his hand on younger's thigh, just to make him gasp really loudly, students around them glancing at him.

"Are you o-"

"Yeah.. I'm sorry.. your hand is just so big and i feel like passi-"

"Kook, eat.." hobi coughs, trying to stop his laughter with sipping some sprite.

"Yeah.. eat.. right.." he looks at food and stares at it for minutes, making others wonder what he's doing..

"He's imagining eating something else, isn't he.." jimin whispers to hobi, a little too loudly, making jungkook gasp.

"I- i have to leave for- uh.. for library.. i have something to do there.. bye guys.." he gets up quickly, stepping on his own feet and falling down, before standing up again all red and embarrassed, leaving the cafeteria as soon as his legs let him to.

***

"Are you avoiding him?" Suddenly, jimin is standing right next to him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Younger laughs, getting his books out of the locker and heading to the classroom like some burglar, with large black hoodie on and head hanged down.