[15] TK|Innocent

It's been a what. 2 months? Bitch i was dead. Just reincarnated, hello.

 Just reincarnated, hello

Words: 2960

Summary: so like everyone thinks taekook is pure but they fuck with the open door and make sure everyone knows they aint pure like wdym pure lol kay bye

Enjoy i guess? Also WARNING there's overstimulation kink in this one so don't read if you don't enjoy that shit. Missed yall!

Also, UNEDITED.

__________________________

Do you sometimes laugh in your head just because everyone thinks of you as oh so innocent when actually you're some lil' dirty piece of shit?

Well, tae was laughing soundlessly at his huyngs, who have been talking about how 'pure', purest actually, him and kookie were in whole bangtan.

Both youngest sit together on big couch, eyes twinkling and smiles sneaky and evil. Oh if the others only knew..

"I mean, they probably don't even know what kinks they have" hoseok laughs, cooing afterwards.

"If they actually know what kinks are" namjoon adds, chuckling.

"Oh cmon guys, how old do you think we are?" Youngest rolls his eyes, trying to hold in his laughter at the memories of what he and tae have done together.

"Oh cmon kook, you're scared of girls, how are you going to do anything?"

"And tae is just too childish to do something, so.."

Taehyung looks down, murmuring 'too childish' while chuckling, making kook snicker as well.

Namjoon's brows furrow.

"What? Why are you snickering?"

"Nah, it's nothing" youngest shakes his head and they go back to discussing oh so important topics.

They stare at their hyungs, chuckling in between sentences, gasping about their crazy stories and such.

Suddenly, big hand finds its way on kook's thighs, squishing it, playing with it underneath their blanket.

Youngest throws questioning look at older but he just nods along with others, small smirk playing on his lips.

The hand is warn and big, perfectly fitting on jungkook's thick thigh. Younger bites his lip, small grin playing on his lips as older plays with his thigh, pinching here and there or massaging it.

Tae knows him well. He knows youngest's thighs are sensitive and he loves playing with them. He even dreamed of riding them.. kinky, i know.

Jungkook sucks a breath when older slides his hand a little further up, slowly and softly touching his member over sweatpants.

"Hyung.." he warns with whisper, glaring.

But he isn't mad or upset. Oh no, he isn't. And tae knows that, so he keeps his hand there, playing with other, enjoying his sudden jolts and gasps.