[9] tk | enemies

word count - 3470

top!taehyung (idk i wanted to try top tae)

bottom!jungkook

UNEDITED

summary: tae and kook are enemies that have to repair bathroom together, what'd happen? whatever happens in there, stays in there, or does it?

(wow my summary sucks ass, just like kook)

____________________________________________________________

"so who'll repair the shower?" asks yoongi bored and namjoon glances at him.

"what's wrong with the shower?"

"i don't know, there's no warm water anymore, only fucking ice, i don't wanna take a shower in antarctic or make my baby get a cold because of it" he growls, dragging jimin to his lap, the boy cleaning the gun with a small smile.

"okay okay, youngsters are always just having fun, let them do it" jin suggests and everyone nods.

"who'll call them?" hobi asks with a smirk, knowing what's about to happen.

"me, as a leader, of course" namjoon rolls his eyes.

there was a thing.

it was a gang house. they were gangsters, working for namjoon in different districts. all of them were bosses in some parts of the city, but right now they had to come together, because something important came up. namjoon called all of them and in just a day, they were in this house, planning on how to kill mafia leader who tried to destroy them. well, everything was pretty cool, except the fact, that taehyung and jungkook, one of the strongest gangsters were literally like enemies.

they hated each other with all their guts even though they had same leader - namjoon. every time they met each other, they ended up beating each other up, or killing each other's men, or even freaking torturing each other.

but this time, they had to work together and they both hated the fact.

"jungkook! taehyung!" after five minutes both walk in the living room, kinda brattily, glaring at each other.

jungkook is wearing black classic trousers and white shirt, with loosened tie on it, tongue pocking inside of his cheek while sending daggers at taehyung with his eyes. the blondie is wearing casual closes, trousers, with grey oversized hoodie and keds.

"why do you have to always dress so freaking fancy? you know we're not going on ball or something right? you can dress normally sometimes"

"who's this beggar and what is he doing here?" jungkook asks with pride in his voice "what are you? homeless? why are you always in this kind of oversized clothes?" (rude shit)

"woah, don't teach me the fashion please MR. fancy" taehyung snickers, eyeing the boy up and down sarcastically.

"at least i wear my size of clothes" (grammar just died) younger nods with small sarcastic smile as well, making namjoon groan and everyone else chuckle.

"it's always like this when there are youngsters in the group" jin shakes his head, making the maknae scoff.

"oh please, this person over here acts like two years old, don't involve me in this"

"okay we won't." namjoon interrupts "but you two have to repair the shower"

"what? why?" they ask in unison, glaring at each other afterwards.

"because i said so"

"we can just-"

"go! repair. the. fucking. shower. together." leader says and they shut up instantly "this is punishment! and talk this fucking out because I'm tired of your shit! if you keep fighting all the time, I'll have to choose just one of you for the mission"