[12] ym|those freaking pants

top!yoongi
bottom!jimin

summary: jimin decided to tease his hyung with his pants and get what he wants
or
hot, rushed sex before the concert in the waiting room.

words: 2317

_______________________________

it was like life was playing with yoongi. he had hard time containing himself this days, looking at jimin being all pretty and gorgeous, sweat running down his face.. shit yeah..

but what yoongi didn't expected was pants. those damn pants. what was jimin thinking, wearing this appealing thing in front of yoongi?

they had 2 hours before the performance, so they were mostly chilling. what yoongi did wasn't chilling at all tho. he freaking drooled. he was thirsting over jimin so hard.. and he was himself so hard.. shit.

"jimin, why are- uhh.. why are you wearing those?" he asked, looking at younger's ass for a little while before he turned around. they were alone in here right now, because the rest still were with stylists, getting dressed or getting their make up done.

"stylist noonas told me to" he smiled sheepishly, eyes glowing.

yoongi gulped.

the pants had buttons around ass area. it literally had buttons.  that yoongi wanted to open so desperately and-

he didn't even realize jimin was standing right in front of- or more like above him right now, older sinking into sofa even more, trying not to attack younger, trying not to seem desperate, which he was.

jimin slowly bent down, lips ghosting over yoongi's ear, but older acted cool, he just had to.

but oh how freaking hard he wanted to grab his hips, open that fucking buttons and-

"also.. I'm not wearing underwear  underneath it"

yoongi's breath hitched, body tensed, eyes closed tightly. older knew younger was playing with him, that's what his teasing voice and evil smirk said. he was always a tease, loved playing with yoongi, liked seeing the boy all red and flustered, loved when he was lost and desperate for him. he felt powerful, so making yoongi go crazy was his favorite thing. older thought it was evil, that jimin made his life beautiful hell just to feel power over older, but he didn't knew how jimin smiled genuinely while remembering his hyung's state, while thinking how beautiful he was all red and how hot, while his dark eyes bored into younger. jimin loved teasing, because after that, he felt loved. he of course knew, that yoongi loved him, they had this thing for a while, but seeing older's blown out eyes, the need that screams from his stern face and hands that always grip his hips like he never wants to let go. so yeah, he loved this sexy side of the boy, while he also loved soft one, who took care of him, loving and sweet. but right now, he was looking at sexy, hot yoongi and he loved it, the need in older's eyes.

then jimin just giggled, backing away only to be grabbed by older and thrown on his lap.

now tables have turned and jimin was blushing like crazy while older glared at him, hands firm against younger's hips.

"h-hyung.." he let out, trying to wiggle away from him just to be pressed even harder on the older.

"being a little tease, are we?" yoongi's voice was deep, dark even, making younger whimper, his body becoming tingly.

"mhmm.. maybe i am" he let out, hands now pressed on elder's chest, caressing the place slowly.

"mhmm.. I don't think you're being a good boy now are you babyboy?"