[14] TK|pick (me) up lines

just gonna pretend like I didn't just made you wait for one month

words: 4190 (long ass one)

summary: taehyung is really annoyed by younger's pick up lines. or maybe he just acts like it? (short summary, just like chimchim)

most of the pick up lines are the ones i came up with and use on particular person so they're quite cool to me, don't make too much fun of it😂(idk if they existed before, if it did then bruh) also, thanks to my baby cuz i came up with this chapter idea after our pick up line battle. so yeah, enjoy y'all

ChimChiim88 are you smut book update? cuz i grin every time there's a notification from u 😂

unedited
_________________________________

"is your butt a phone screen? cause I'd love to tap that" jungkook grinned, making taehyung sigh.

"please jungkook, you won't get anywhere with that pick up lines, can you kindly stop it?"

"do you mean lick up lines? cause-"

"no, just no"

"call me a lego cuz I'm going to choke you"

"that literally makes no sense" older sighs, going to the kitchen, jungkook trailing behind.

"don't you know that meme? come on taetae! everyone chokes on a lego!" he whines

older turns around, glass of orange juice in his hand, as his body leans on the fridge.

"literally no one does that kook, people don't choke on legos!" (A/N I did once tho)

"then- call me lego, because I'd love for you to step on me" he grins, leaning on the table, crossing his hands.

"that was so bad that my whole world cringed with me"

"well, my world cringed too... because you're my world" he says dramatically, placing his hands on his heart- or so he thought.

"kook, you don't have heart on the right side" tae sighs once again, younger quickly changing the position.

"is your name atria or ventricles? cause you're what my heart lives with" he once again lets out dramatically, making tae laugh.

"your pick up lines are as embarrassing and lame as you. pick up lines? more like puke up lines" older teases, leaving the kitchen with smug look, failing to notice the sad expression younger's grin changes into.

he still trails behind older, not giving up. the day jungkook gives up, will be the day jungkook stops being his bratt, crackhead, funny self and that's never going to happen. never.