《Sweet Confusion》

SUBTITLES:
MG - MANAGER
LS- LEE SOMI (protagonist)
______

They were very serious, as if I had interrupted their choreography in a rude way, I guess.

MG -... Oh, they're the ones here.

He said to himself, with a little disappointment in his voice.

MG-Well, Somi, these boys are part of the male trainee group here. But it is not necessary that you guys interact now-

A ring of cell phone comes out of his pocket, so he picks it up, looking at me. The boys still stared at me confused. Seriously, what was in my face?? At least one of them smiled ...

MG- ... Hello. Yeah, yeah, me. (...) Wait, excuse me?? Look, calm down, I'm on my way.

He hangs up, he takes a short breath and looks at me:

MG- You know what? Forget what I just said.

He looked at the boys and said in a loud voice, to listen.

MG- This is a new trainee, Lee Somi. I have stuff to do now, I will ask you guys to introduce yourselves and I want you to finish showing the company to her, only the third floor is missing.

Then he looked at me and said, in a lower voice, to me:

MG- I have some things to do, they will help you, they are the oldest trainees here. Bye-bye!

He smiled for a second cynically and forcefully, before pushing me into the living room and closing the door, leaving us alone and in silence, staring each other.

LS -.... H-hello ...
I said, lowering my torso to each of them with my head down, my hands clasped in front of my body.
.
XX- * laugh a little, sweetly * hi.

He was smiling a lot. He seemed to be calm and elegant, by his look and his way of positioning himself. He wore a black T-shirt, a little broad, with jeans and gray sneakers.

One of them seemed to... fear me, like a child watching the bogeyman. He did not say a word, he was half-shrunken, but I did not know if he was too shy or just didn't like me at first. He had a small reamer in his right ear, wore a white loose top, jeans as well andcaramel-toned boots.

then I looked at the other one:

ZZ-hi.

His voice was so monotonous, and it was on his face that he did not want me around. He wore almost all the black garments, except for his gray pants.

As much as they had seven boys in there, those three were the ones that caught my attention the most ... I smiled slightly back at each one, but would not let me take too much according to their personality. This is all a competition, I do not expect to make much friends here. The smiling boy said:

XX- I am Jimin.

His voice was so elegant and calm, as if he had really prepared himself for the occasion.

The quiet boy turned and said,
YY-I'm... Jungkook.

"Wow, he can talk!" I thought. His voice, now heard for the first time by me, was sweet, no matter how low it sounded.

ZZ-Yoongi.

That confident boy said, and his voice was just getting more and more depressing.

The others also told me their names, but for some reason, I did not pay that much attention. I focused more on those three, but why? What did they have so special about? One does not speak right, another hates the world and another seems superbly forced. I'm curious how my life will be now ...