Jungkook is not a baby anymore 😂

P.O.V LEE-SOMI

I only remember looking at him with disappointment, but despair. How had he found me there? Was he part of that group of people? So many things went on in my head at that moment, in which he approached and looked at me, until, out of excessive proximity, he touched my cheek and then ...

His expression suddenly gained fury.

His hand punched the man's face to my left, and before the other man could react, he elbowed her nose at once, causing them both to release me. He lowered his mask and tossed his hair back, revealing his expression and face. And all this in less than 5 seconds.

He held my wrist tightly.

JK-Come on, run as fast as you can!

He said quickly as we ran down the street; I was weak, but I had to run away, ignoring muscle pain. He was quite in shock at the event, but questions would fit for later.

We ran for two blocks, until arriving at a more enlightened and busy stretch. At that moment he let go of my wrist and we stopped running, we just walked, weak. I "fell" on the ground, on my knees, weak.

We breathed breathlessly, and I looked at him from below, confused.

LS -... how ... did you find me?

It said with pauses to catch the air.

JK- I had a letter up my sleeve.

He looked at me, and smiled lightly. I smiled back, relieved, as if looking at a superhero. And he, in fact, was mine, at that moment.

LS -... Thank you very much. I do not know where and how I would be now if you had not showed up. Like, really.

My words were awkward but they meant a lot. He seemed to react contentedly with my answer, and fucking shit, the smile he gave was so cute.

JK: Do not thank me, I went because I wanted to. If it had not come on our own, we would not find you ... in time.

When I heard "you," I felt that Yoongi was not with us, and then I opened my eyes.

LS -... AH! YOONGI! W-Where is he? he is fine? Were you able to find him?

I was very worried about him.

JK-Yes! Calm down, he's in medical hands right now ... and they'll call me when they have any news. What worries me is his state, I do not know if it's all that good ... but it's all under control, I imagine.

I smiled quietly to know that he was being looked after by experts, and then I took Jungkook's hand and said,

LS- Let's go back to the company ... it's late, and the Manager must be worried about you.

JK -... ah, okay, I think better, too. We have so much to tell him.

He laughed light-heartedly, a little nervous and anxious, and then called a cab down the street.

We went in, and we were on our way to the company, anyway. I sighed in relief for a second, and looked at jungkook; He was looking at me. She looked away, flushed. Looks like he caught him in the bush! I laughed shyly and looked away until I felt her hand grip my chin. I, startled by the attitude, opened my eyes as he turned my head to look at him, who was staring into my eyes, biting his lower lip.