{ Heart broken }

...

I closed my eyes, for fear of what would happen now, but without hindrance ... until, looking at his mouth, I saw that he laughed and walked away.

I, confused, looked at him, red, pulling away.

YG-You are very innocent, you can not let your heart melt because of something someone says.

I looked down, half embarrassed.

He looked at me as if he tried to ... "read", with his light and half-emotionless smile, took a deep breath and said,

YG- Someone broke your heart before, right?

I lifted my head quickly to him, surprised at the sudden question, frowning.

LS-E-What's that got to do with it?

He looked away, as if he thought of every word he spoke:

YG: From the moment someone breaks your heart, you're probably going to ... traumatize, say; something that can be characterized as strength or weakness of the feelings, varying from person to person. That is, from that moment, during your whole life, or you will "surrender" a little to any positive appreciation they do with you romantically, or you will totally isolate yourself in this matter ... Your behavior varies, but deep down, follows the first option.

He looked at me, without his smile, and with his emotion naturally null and dead.

His innocent eyes are also characterized by weakness. But not as if there had been ... born with it. Was developed.

I was paying attention to what he was talking about, a little shocked at all his knowledge of it. No words came out that I thought, I said nothing.

He stood a little still and thoughtful, leaving the mood quiet, when he asked, looking at me, now:

YG-Who broke your little heart? Have you had a boyfriend?

...

I did not want to answer.

I looked at him for about five seconds, then took a deep breath and said,

LS -.... Once, but I had a half ... traumatic ending.

I laughed lightly, nervously, and bowed my head slightly; I did not want to remember that much.

We were silent.

...

We heard the door open; Jungkook returned, anyway!

JK- Hi, Som-

He looked at Yoongi, already conscious, and his expression worried, but ... relieved at the same time ..?

JK-Hyung !!

He approached him, and they made that handful greeting that there is a hug next. Jungkook tapped Yoongi on the back, but not in a debauched, obvious way.

Are you there?

JK-Dude, I'm glad you're up. Are you feeling all right?

YG-It's all good. I think I'm getting high even today ... Then we'll get back to work.

He laughed lightly, while Jungkook looked angry and worried.

JK: What's this story? The manager will give you a few days off.

Yoongi was about to say something when we heard the door opening: A nurse.

EF-Mr. Min, you're set free! You will need to go back once a week for simple recovery-related exams, but for now you can return to your home. Okay?

She smiled sweetly.

YG-Okay. Thank you.

He smiled lightly, and stood up.

YG-wait guys, I need to change.

Me and Jungkook agreed, and Yoongi went to the bathroom of his own room to change.

...

-------

Hi, sweeties, here is the ana, who writes the final version of each chapter. Apologies for the chapter of today being so poor in creativity and content ... But do not stop reading and follow, please !! I will post the next one soon, and I promise that we (I and Di) will write it with much affection and work, to be good. Thank you and my last apologies