{ Save me }

(PS: "p.o.v" means "point of view", ie, point of view.) In conclusion, it says who is narrating at that moment kkkk kisses and good reading ♡)

P.O.V Jungkook

I took the bag from the floor quickly and placed it against my arms, holding it firmly. As I looked straight ahead, I saw an old, half-open door; I did not think twice before just getting in there, pushing the door hard.

I could hear something stirring in the corner of the room, and as I directed my eyes, I saw him. In floor. Bleeding, contracted. My heart stopped for a second, and I felt my body cool for a moment. He was my best friend, brother of consideration, dying under my eyes.

JK- .... H-HYUNG !!

As I knelt fast toward him, I felt my knees burn for the fall, but it did not matter at that moment, so I ignored the pain. I tried to lift him with my hands on his back. What did they do with it ?? They would pay for it.

I could feel a painful tear trickling down my face; a mixture of hate with sadness, and frustration.

YG -... J-Jungkook.

His voice was extremely hoarse and he struggled to get the words out, until he coughed blood. That was enough for me. It was hurting a lot in me.

I lifted his whole body, vertically, holding his waist in my arms. * I took him outside that place, and sat on the pavement floor with him leaning on me, so I could pick up my cell phone and call the emergency room.

JK- ... A-Hello ????

The cell phone trembled in my hand, I was very nervous, boiling blood, and wheezing.

After calling and asking for the emergency service, I just wanted to try to communicate with Yoongi.

JK-O-What have they done to you ??

I said in pain, looking at him. Another tear trickled down my face.

YG- dont- mind—

He stopped to cough, but there was no more blood left, which was a relief to me.

YG-No ... it matters. I-I'm fine, go look for the-

He coughed again, with difficulty.

YG-Lee Somi. They took her.

He finished his sentence and then coughed more, to clear his throat, spitting blood, which made me shiver.

At that very moment, I could hear the sound of a siren, with a large vehicle illuminated by red lights approaching in the street, empty and dark, getting prominent; The emergency has finally arrived.

I watched Yoongi being put on a stretcher, and as he climbed into the ambulance , aided by the pros, he told me something.

YG-s-save her.

He then came in, and left in my point of view. He was safer now, which made me calm, at least a little. But now I had another mission: to find Lee Somi.

Just then, I heard a shrill, desperate cry, echoing down the street. At the time, I made sure I was on the right track.

The noise came from that block, a couple of buildings next to it. You dumb guys, not even to take you farther ... but thank god they're dumb. I started walking toward the sound, placing a dust mask on my face for identity security.

P.O.V LEE SOMI

It was dark and tight inside those brick walls. I was panic-stricken and physically abused, each of those men holding me by the arm, and I was scared, angry, and disgusted at the same time, since I knew what would happen in minutes, or seconds. I cried, and for a second I screamed.

LS -... NO!

My cry echoed, what was my intention: to get attention from someone who passed by ... but I knew I would not have anyone, so I just gave in, weak, spitting blood, while a tear ran down my face ... I was without hope, until he heard a third voice rising in the dark and empty environment:

XX-Gentlemen, do you want some help?

Even in his mask, he could know that he smiled sadistically. It was a familiar voice, but it sounded different ... until I realized that it was him, by his gaze, brown hair in order, white blouse and slightly soiled caramel boots.
Jungkook.
Because?
I put so much expectation under him, and now he was helping guys to abuse me. I narrowed my eyes, even more desperately.

LS -... HELP ME! PLEASE! N-NO! DO NOT HELP HE-

The man at my right clapped my mouth roughly, totally muffling my voice, and said,

YY-All of us, mate.

Disgusting. I felt revulsion from those men, anger, hatred ... I can not describe in words.

Jungkook was approaching, smiling manically, never seen before by me.

| .... |