{ Holding Hands }

JK- So, what are you doing out here ??

Thank God, Saint Jeon Jungkook appeared in good time; I could not stand another moment alone by the side of that guy.

At the time, I was surprised by his sudden appearance, mainly because he was acting as if we had been friends for years.

LS- er...

Before I could say anything, I felt Dongyeol's hand squeezing mine tightly, as if trying to keep me there.

Jungkook looked at our "given hands" with a light and disguised disgust, but then returned to smiling at Dongyeol in the most false way I ever saw.

JK- Aaah, I got it. You are a couple! - He laughed cynically - So I did not want to interrupt, but ... The manager is calling us, Somi, and we need to go inside. Like now.

At no point did he undo his smile. He wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders, as if hugging me sideways.

That's when I understood everything.

I turned my face to Dongyeol, who had anger in his eyes. I jerked away from his hand, holding weakly in Jeon's.

JK- Bye, man, I'll see you around!

He smiled at Dongyeol as he quickly took my hand and started pulling me inside, turning his back on it.

When I could look into his face, I was serious. As he looked back and saw Dongyeol again as he walked, he rolled his eyes and turned his vision forward.

JK- Finally. Are you alright?

He turned to me, letting go of my hand as we entered the company.

LS- Me? Yes, yes, he did not do anything

He took it lightly on my forearm and put it up a little, as if he wanted to show it to me. In my hand and part of my wrist, my skin was red from the strong handler Dongyeol had given seconds ago.

I was silent seconds before I spoke:

LS: That's all ... He just wanted to talk to me. What about you? What were you doing out there, and how did you know he was not nice to me?

JK- ...

Jungkook seemed to calculate, looking at me, as if searching for an answer.

JK -... I just ... was passing by, and I saw the scene. I figured I should do something about it, since I saw that it was being too invasive.

He placed one of his hands on the back of his neck, looking away, and I smiled slightly.

LS: Seriously, thank you very much. I do not know what would become of me without you now.

He smiled, looking down.

JK: It was nothing, it's good to help who we admire.

I laughed nasally.

LS- "ADMIRE?"

I looked at the same. He was always so quiet, that grace.

I saw his face redden quickly as he looked down.

JK- Yeah ... "He raised his head, smiling at me. - I admire, yes.

I smiled sideways, and then lightly ruffled her hair.

LS- Come on, the manager must be wanting to kill us already.

We laughed together as we walked to the elevator.

I went downstairs to the female dormitory, and he remained in the elevator to climb to the male. We said good-bye, then I went toward the bedroom, and I could hear voices coming from within.

When I came in, there were only three girls talking, but they stopped short at the sight of me.

LS- O-hi ...

I said, grinning awkwardly. I was not even close to the girls who shared the room with me, so staying there was a bit unpleasant at times.

??- What is your name?

One of the girls there said, looking at me. The other two also expected an answer.

LS- Lee Somi, pleasure.

I said smiling, bowing slightly to them, lowering my head for a moment as I walked to my bed.

The face they were doing was not very ... nice. They looked at each other for a moment before they spoke again.

XX- Oh, she's friends with the older boys upstairs, right?

Then I took the motive out of the sour face they were making.

LS- A little, but-

XX- These seven are the most handsome of the company!

They laughed lightly together, and I was silent.

XX- Lately, we have been training a lot, and you are never present, since every time we see you, you are with one of them.

They nodded.

LS- Wait. From what they are speaking,

XX- Do not think so much. It's not like any of them really would call you, it's just intimidation.

...
Wait, what?

LS -... What do you mean, "intimidation"?

They do it to every girl, believe me. I even got a ring from one of them last week ...

...
OK.
Now I was truly confused.