{ The bag }

P.O.V JUNGKOOK

They had not appeared for nearly 40 hours, and the whole group was very restless and disperse. We could not work like this. the work did not progress ... In my opinion, the most affected by the disappearance of them was the Jimin. He could not concentrate on anything but what happened, he was sad, depressed, too thoughtful ... Tonight, since none of us could fall asleep, I noticed that he could not sleep either, but I heard the bed creaking because he is changing sides, lying down. That worried me ... But I was worried about the two, of course, one of my best friends and a nice co-worker, they were very important to me. The police were already looking for them, and we tried to help as we could, being observers wherever we went on the street, etc.

This morning, we got up from the bed, and went to try to make our day productive, so we changed and went to the dance room to train. But while we danced the feeling that there was an emptiness remained: Suga's place without anyone, and Somi's, who stood in front, closer to the mirror. It was so uncomfortable ... When I burst, for the first time in a long time.

JK: I can not take it anymore. We really need to do something about it. The police are not helping at all, and if we do not find him now, we'll just find them dead. I do not want it.

The Hyungs looked at me very strangely, including Jimin. No one expected me to raise my tone so much, but by then I was tired of it.

I left the room without speaking another word to any of the others. In the street, he walked around with great attention, to see if he could find anything that would help.

I got in touch with people who lived in the neighborhood, showed pictures, and asked if they had seen them, but I could not get so much information ... just that I had seen her getting into a taxi, but I've seen her do a lot ... so I found which was not going to work, but even then I went to the nearest taxi stand and asked every taxi driver there if any of them had taken her somewhere ... strange, and that's when it all started to fit in.

One of them showed me the address she had taken last night. My heart froze. I felt my blood agitated, and what calmed me down was that I knew I was on the right path, however dangerous. I asked him to take me there.

On the way, my breath was panting, I was very nervous, but ready for any kind of occasion I have to face, no matter how cold I feel inside.

I got out of the car slowly, and I noticed the difference of feeling that the environment brought me: fear, the feeling of loneliness and danger, but with a touch of fury. It was all old and dark, deserted. As I looked at my feet, I saw that broken and unkempt sidewalk, dirty and dark. But something was in it, a familiar object, somewhere off the sidewalk, with some leaves covering it on the dirty grass, which I had seen before.

A bag.