《A new Life》

Chapter 1: (P.O.V LEE SOMI)

I stepped into the hall. I tried to look calmz even though I was nervous inside. Would they like me? Would it be good enough for the company? And the other Trainees? What a fear that all that gave me!

After giving my information to a "secretary" who stopped me at the entrance, she sent me to the manager's office. Anyway, chat goes, chat comes, he was introducing me to the rooms of the company; We entered a room, without people, but full of bunk beds. Almost all seemingly "with owner", with crumpled sheets and pillows, except for one bed.
-MG (manager): This is the fourth of the female trainees in your age group. That empty bed * points * is yours.

-Somi: ... Right ... where are they?

I said, surprised that the room was empty.

. -MG: They must be training in the dance hall. Come on, I'll show you.

I followed him into a narrow corridor, where at the end there was a door, you could hear music coming from inside. He placed his hand on the doorknob and turned to me:

MG-Here is the dance hall. By loud music, there must be trainees there, I imagine the group of girls.

When he opened the door, I could see. It was a beautiful, bright room with a large mirror that occupied an entire wall and a light wooden floor. But ... it was not empty.

There were some boys inside, that seemed to be my age. And everyone was staring at the door for the noise, with a kind of... serious face.